€500 & 1000€ Exclusive Freeroll Saturday .

UpizGaNy

@UpizGaNy wrote:

Good morning Unibet crew! 🆒 I have a question, is there a chance that one day I will receive a ticket to one of these free tournaments, because in the contact settings I have everything marked :peace:

Hi @UpizGaNy 

It's weekend once again so there are always seem to be questions about these exclusive freerolls. It's quite possible that one day you will recieve a ticket for one or other (maybe both 🤣) freerolls but no-one knows what the criteria for being invited is, and the mods here and marketing department keep very quiet about it, as they are entitled to. Guesses range from how much is spent or lost or turned over in the client, but even those invited don't know why they have been, so guesses are what they will remain. Here's hoping some of us get tickets one day and we can crack the code of "The exclusive freeroll club" but till then we can only keep on guessing. Good Luck. 👍

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...