250,000 views celebration freeroll

IanSimpson

Hello you lovely lot,

I'm about to reach quarter of a million total views on twitch!

This deserves a celebration! So, we're going to have a special freeroll with 31,000 bonus points to win, as well as €200 worth of tickets!  There will only be 27 people in this tournament, so great value for those who do get a seat!

Leo came up with a fun new format for it:

19:00 Tournament 1 with all players, top 13 players gets 1000  bonus points, tournament will stop at 13 players

20:30 Tournament 2 13 winners from first tournament, top 6 players gets 2000 bonus points, tournament will stop at 6 players

21:30 Tournament 3  6 winners from first tournament,

Prizes:

1: 3000 bonus points

2: 2000 bonus points

3: 1000 bonus points

All my mods automaticall get a seat, so NMPfan, PianoCat, MoreTBC and DarkAngel all get a seat. They will also all have a €25 bounty on their heads (Sorry guys!)

There will also be a €100 Supernova ticket as a bounty on my head!

How do you get a seat you ask? Well, there are a few ways! We have 22 spots open.

Firstly you can impress us on social media! Make us laugh or think! You can photoshop an ambassador, write some alternative lyrics to a well known song, get a selfie of yourself outdrawing and knocking out Daivd Lappin in the Supernova, or anything else you can think of! I'll choose the winners a little before the event. You have to tag myself, @iansimpsonpoker, and the Unibet Poker twitter account, @unibetpoker, for your entry to be valid.

The other way is to be watching my stream over at twitch.tv/iansimpsonpoker when I pass the 250,000 mark! I'll do a random draw for everybody watching at the time. I'll see how many twitter winners there are, then the rest will be won this way. 

I'll set a date for the tournament for shortly after I reach the 250,000 mark. You can get your twitter entries in anytime before I reach it!

GL all! 

• Like 37

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@IanSimpson  @pianocat88  @Darkangel7 

(I tried to send on twitter but my story does not fit)

Today I had a very interesting dialogue with my cat.
Cat: Hello, man
I: What!?... Hi, Cat
Cat: I have a request to you
I: Of course, I'm your friend. Ask whatever you want.
Cat: Every evening I watch you play poker and once I saw cats on a stream @IanSimpsonPoker  and I really liked them. Can you help me with this?

I: No problem  😃

1496395438_cat1.thumb.png.92e60cfdb230c6da4b0487d8262f6e4f.png

P.s. If we do not win, then my cat is waiting for greetings from your cats. 😃

• Like 6