Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IanSimpson Rank 7
Rank 7

Hello you lovely lot,

I'm about to reach quarter of a million total views on twitch!

This deserves a celebration! So, we're going to have a special freeroll with 31,000 bonus points to win, as well as €200 worth of tickets!  There will only be 27 people in this tournament, so great value for those who do get a seat!

Leo came up with a fun new format for it:

19:00 Tournament 1 with all players, top 13 players gets 1000  bonus points, tournament will stop at 13 players

20:30 Tournament 2 13 winners from first tournament, top 6 players gets 2000 bonus points, tournament will stop at 6 players

21:30 Tournament 3  6 winners from first tournament,

Prizes:

1: 3000 bonus points

2: 2000 bonus points

3: 1000 bonus points

All my mods automaticall get a seat, so NMPfan, PianoCat, MoreTBC and DarkAngel all get a seat. They will also all have a €25 bounty on their heads (Sorry guys!)

There will also be a €100 Supernova ticket as a bounty on my head!

How do you get a seat you ask? Well, there are a few ways! We have 22 spots open.

Firstly you can impress us on social media! Make us laugh or think! You can photoshop an ambassador, write some alternative lyrics to a well known song, get a selfie of yourself outdrawing and knocking out Daivd Lappin in the Supernova, or anything else you can think of! I'll choose the winners a little before the event. You have to tag myself, @iansimpsonpoker, and the Unibet Poker twitter account, @unibetpoker, for your entry to be valid.

The other way is to be watching my stream over at twitch.tv/iansimpsonpoker when I pass the 250,000 mark! I'll do a random draw for everybody watching at the time. I'll see how many twitter winners there are, then the rest will be won this way. 

I'll set a date for the tournament for shortly after I reach the 250,000 mark. You can get your twitter entries in anytime before I reach it!

GL all! 

56 REPLIES 56
Esir Rank 13
Rank 13

Ticket pls! Kappa

Congrats on the achievement and good luck to everyone being part of the tournament. 

Better to be lucky than good.
0 Likes
wwaanneess Rank 18
Rank 18

Sweet initiative! Will def have a shot to get in! 

0 Likes
pianocat88 Rank 9
Rank 9

This looks like a fun format! Says the mod with a bounty on her head...

This is a fresh stack for each tournament, right, not carrying stack over from the previous one?

Meow meow!!! Cheeky

Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

@IanSimpson  congrats Smile that's a lot Smile

0 Likes
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@pianocat88  I was wondering if people with ban can participate Cool

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
IanSimpson Rank 7
Rank 7
IanSimpson Rank 7
Rank 7
FaiDeaEmo Rank 10
Rank 10

Congratz thats a big accomplishment but glad to see ur aiming higher! good work

0 Likes
Want2Believe Rank 15
Rank 15

Gratz Iany! Great achievement!

I just failed my long-time goal of not having any social accounts Laugh @IanSimpson