Merenitsu Rank 23
Rank 23

@IanSimpson  congrats

с5.png

will there be any news?Smile

0 Likes
XY Rank 19
Rank 19

He reached that views on Thursday and did the raffle.
8-9 viewers got the ticket for his "celebration freeroll".
He will be live tomorrow so ask him then if you have more questions @Merenitsu . Smile

0 Likes
Merenitsu Rank 23
Rank 23

@XY  I have to get a ticket for participation in social networks. I just wanted to know the date of the freeroll, because on some days I am busy with other things. I still have one question: when or how will the tickets go to the freeroll participants

0 Likes
XY Rank 19
Rank 19

@Merenitsu wrote:

@XY  I have to get a ticket for participation in social networks. I just wanted to know the date of the freeroll, because on some days I am busy with other things. I still have one question: when or how will the tickets go to the freeroll participants

I am afraid neither he still knows. Smile
He also have some stuffs to do therefore didnt said/placed exact day of the freeroll.
That is why I said,hit him with the questions tomorrow on stream.

Tagging @AdrianN_MP ,maybe he could say more. Smile

Highlighted
AdrianN_MP Rank 19
Rank 19

Ian was planning to do it on Sunday the 12'th of May, it's not set in stone yet tho so there might be changes. Tickets will probably be issued closer to the freeroll date, right now nobody has a ticket as there is no tournament yet. I'll post an update here once we have more concrete info, if Ian doesn't do it first. 

If you're one of the ticket winners and you gave Ian your alias you should be good to go, if you didn't you can ask him next time he streams, he will stream this sunday for sure. 

The frog formerly known as NMPfan.
gyepedro Rank 13
Rank 13

Wanna be great when everybody will play with twitch username! 🥇

0 Likes