250,000 views celebration freeroll

IanSimpson

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will let you know. I am getting round the Twitter rules. But please make a Twitter account as it only takes a few mins and you can get lots of information about @unibet and other freerolls and promotions and things not available on the community or Facebook. Follow iansimpsonpoker @DaVitsche uhlenpoker unibetpoker unibetopen all on Twitter.

@MadAdo wrote:

@IanSimpson  this is how I feel it so ... would like to congratulate for your great job! Amazingly waiting for continue the story of:

iany.thumb.png.5aade82e655aac65f6940620a272ee5d.png

I should watch this video at last - been on my "watch later" list for ages :annoyed:

Somehow when I see Djarii however, I end up watching some of her art videos instead :laugh:

Here is a link to the video:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

@XY  I have to get a ticket for participation in social networks. I just wanted to know the date of the freeroll, because on some days I am busy with other things. I still have one question: when or how will the tickets go to the freeroll participants

@Merenitsu wrote:

@XY  I have to get a ticket for participation in social networks. I just wanted to know the date of the freeroll, because on some days I am busy with other things. I still have one question: when or how will the tickets go to the freeroll participants

I am afraid neither he still knows. 😃

He also have some stuffs to do therefore didnt said/placed exact day of the freeroll.

That is why I said,hit him with the questions tomorrow on stream.

Tagging @FeelsBadMan ,maybe he could say more. 😃

• Like 2

Ian was planning to do it on Sunday the 12'th of May, it's not set in stone yet tho so there might be changes. Tickets will probably be issued closer to the freeroll date, right now nobody has a ticket as there is no tournament yet. I'll post an update here once we have more concrete info, if Ian doesn't do it first. 

If you're one of the ticket winners and you gave Ian your alias you should be good to go, if you didn't you can ask him next time he streams, he will stream this sunday for sure. 

• Like 2