10k freeroll from 31 days of Christmas

Patsgnome

So, I have a ticket for this one since 25 december, but whenever I click it to see the tournament lobby, it just takes me to the tournament schedule as the tournament does not seem to exist.

I would really like to see the lobby to know when I have to be home to play it and to see the structure of it. (hopefully better than the 2k crapshoots :D)

All these strange issues in this thread - and in a few other similar threads - are related to the fact that occasionally - once you open the client - not all tournaments/tickets/balances get loaded properly - a known issue that has always occasionally happened but never fixed. I am expecting some 'server issues' and maddened players in upcoming days.

I was surprised too, i think the similar WC promo pulled more people into it than 500. But i could be wrong. The structure was way better than the 2k or the monthly mission freerolls, but somehow it also ended up shoving fest before the bubble, i guess i felt asleep or smthg. I made my biggest cash exactly a year ago (427 euro or so), so i really hoped its time to make a new record given the prizepool, but nah, next time. No money, no honey, only fun :atisfied: Great promo overall, even tho i got sick of hexapros... 

Archived