Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ad Rank 8
Rank 8

hi

i have won an unibet uk tour package of 500 euro.

can u tell me if i am allowed to play for another package and what will happen if i win a second one ?also do u know when the next stop and when it will be?thanks in advance

16 REPLIES
jonny2192 Rank 21
Rank 21

ad wrote:

hi

i have won an unibet uk tour package of 500 euro.

can u tell me if i am allowed to play for another package and what will happen if i win a second one ?also do u know when the next stop and when it will be?thanks in advance

Dates will be announced soon.

You can play for as many packages as you want, you can use upto 2 seats per day 1, so thats a buy in and a re-entry on day 1a and day 1b(4 seats max per event)

If you get to the first event and use only one seat the remaining seats will move to the next event.

If there is an event that you cant attend let them know asap and they will move your seats forward to the event after.

Hope that helps.

Need anything else just ask.

Excellent events to play you will enjoy.

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
ad Rank 8
Rank 8

thanks for the info

what about if i win a second package for the next event ?could i  exchange that for cash ?or maybe have it transfered to another player ? or i will have to use both of them for the same event in case it is necesary ?thanks

VikingsAF Rank 17
Rank 17

You can't exchange them for cash if I'm right, but transferring to a friend is allowed Smile

You never have to play packages on unibet, and are always allowed to transfer them to other events (in the same tour), as long as you communicate well with the Unibet support Smile

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
jonny2192 Rank 21
Rank 21

ad wrote:

thanks for the info

what about if i win a second package for the next event ?could i  exchange that for cash ?or maybe have it transfered to another player ? or i will have to use both of them for the same event in case it is necesary ?thanks

2nd package can be turned to cash to help with expenses(at least in 2016 you were allowed).

You can also transfer a seat to another player even if you only have one, So say you didnt want to spend the cash on transport and just enjoy it you could transfer your one seat to another player and let them play for you, its up to you what deal you make with them regarding winnings. I have gave seats to other players on a 50/50 share on winnings.(but I would really recomend playing one of these events its a good way to meet many of us)

You also have the choice to just play one seat at the first event, then use second seat at a second event.

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
0 Likes
pirahn Rank 14
Rank 14

Congratulations.

@DavidP_Unibet is in charge of the uk tour. I believe there are 6 events this year. 

@ad where are you travelling from. We have a lot of european players who are regulars on this tour. That alone should tell you how good it is. Many players from the community also play on the tour so there is always someone you can chat to if you have any queries.

Its entirely up to you how many packages you use at an event. If you get knocked out and do not want to rebuy then thats fine. Your other packages will be available for future Uk tours.

You have the main event, a side event (not free) and a community event (free). Last year there was also a UBO package (2k) for the winner and also a UBO package for last longest Unibet online qualifier. These are added prizes and not taken from prize pool.

Hope to see you at next event.

0 Likes
ad Rank 8
Rank 8

i will be there for sure.

i was just asking in case i have lets say ..4 packages and i will only use one maybe 2 entry for one event

could i exchange the other 2 for cash?

0 Likes
coconuts Rank 10
Rank 10

if you have more than 1 you can cash 1in and \or transfer another 1 or 2 to other players or use as rentry on day 1a or re enter day 2 up to maximum 4 packages per event😀

0 Likes
Mynona Rank 16
Rank 16

@DavidP_Unibet  Any news of the stops for the uk tour ?  i just won a package this week-end Smile

AndreiBN Rank 24
Rank 24

Congrats @Mynona .Really happy for you Very Happy For sure you'll have a lot of fun and meet some of the guys  from here Very Happy

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"