eSports Battle Royale IV - Betting Competition (€ 650 Unibet Open Tickets)

BonusPater

Tomorrow at 15:00 CET we'll stream the eSports Battle Royale IV on Twitch; a 9-handed poker tournament with Viktor Blom aka isildur1 and some of the coolest streamers!
The stream will for sure be an exciting one with plenty of competitions, giveaways and fun moments. To make it even more exciting, we'll host a betting competition here on the community where you have the chance to win yourself a € 250 Unibet Open ticket! I've also made sure that you can bet on the event from your Unibet account: https://www.unibet.co.uk/betting#filter/poker

The rules of the free competition are simple. You've been given 100 points to bet with, and you just need to multiply these by betting at the event. You can bet a maximum of 20 points per outcome. We've already added some pre-match bets, and there'll be live betting offers added as well (we'll post in this thread when new bets are added). The first live betting offers will be added from around 16:00 CET. It's likely that we'll also add odds on the ambassadors event that's played and streamed at 19:00 CET.

The prizes are as follows:

• 1st: € 250 Unibet Open ticket
  • 2nd-5th: € 50 Unibet Open ticket
  • 6th-11th: € 25 Unibet Open ticket 
  • 12th-16th: € 10 Unibet Open ticket

To place your bets, go to this page and login with your alias as both your username AND PASSWORD: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/UnibetOpenBetting . If you've just signed up on the community, send me a PM and I'll create a community betting account for you - it's a manual process. 

Please note that Isildur1 will play with a small handicap; a 30 sec time constraint.

eSportsBattleRoyale4.thumb.jpg.06b4511e6bbadd55a3b3da63feca5567.jpg

Terms & Conditions
- The tickets will be added to the winners on Friday the 24th 16:00 CET
- The Unibet Open tickets can't be exchanged to other types of tickets.
- We reserve the right to amend or withdraw the promotion at any time.
- General Unibet Terms and Conditions apply.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't seem to log in the system :(

But aside from that, I think this is a way better idea than last time :D A few smaller betting competitions with smaller prizes :)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Archived