When are day 2's being played?

Russell81

After looking at the schedule for the upcomming UOS series, I was really interested in playing the 2 day events (Events 2, 3 and 4) which start today, the 22nd of November. However, it says in the lobby that day two of these tournaments will be played at 1900 on 21st September! This is obvious;y a mistake. Can anyone tell me when day 2 of these events will actually resume? Thanks, Kris.

• Like 1

@Russell81 wrote:

After looking at the schedule for the upcomming UOS series, I was really interested in playing the 2 day events (Events 2, 3 and 4) which start today, the 22nd of November. However, it says in the lobby that day two of these tournaments will be played at 1900 on 21st September! This is obvious;y a mistake. Can anyone tell me when day 2 of these events will actually resume? Thanks, Kris.

Hello @Russell81  Sorry for that typo, I hope you played it anyway and that you managed to get to day 2, 23 October 😃

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@Russell81 wrote:

Hello @Russell81  Sorry for that typo, I hope you played it anyway and that you managed to get to day 2, 23 October 😃

Give us a time machine, or drink less! ;)