What day is best for UK Tour Finals ??

Leo-Unibet

I just came back from Brighton, it was great, I never been there and I really look forward going back there in September.

It was also very nice to have a chance to meet some of you in person, more new faces in Glasgow I hope.

I have had some thoughts about the starting day for the Saturday package Final, I was aware from the beginning that Saturdays might not be the optimal
day to run them. Myself I have no preference since I'm home slacking the couch every evening but you might.

So therefor I will give you the EASTER POLL 
Take your time, make a decision and make a opinion in the following poll,  be aware that the turnout of the poll is just 99% likely to happend.
I will check in on Tuesday after the Easter, exciting!!

Have a great Easter and may the poker goodness be on your side! 

http://www.strawpoll.me/15379961

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

It was also very nice to have a chance to meet some of you in person, more new faces in Glasgow I hope.

Think you will be lucky for Glasgow, waiting for everyone to be moving seat back to Brighton when they see hotel prices for that weekend :)

STUPID CONCERTS!!!!!!!
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Hey @Leo-Unibet!

I think the UK final should be moved to a midweek day as many players tend to choose Saturday a day off, and Sunday offer is already intense. My vote is "Tuesday". Optimally, I would like to have an option of 2 finals per week. The second one might only have one package gtd, same as UO Final on Wednesday, and a bit faster structure for those who don't have as much time to play the main final, or need to try harder to get the UK dream alive 😛 The other thing has been raised by @Jot_UK here: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Unibet-Open-UK-Tour/Any-blogs-going-for-UK-Tour-Brighton/td-p/143776/page/2. I mean the side events part, I totally agree with this. Many of us come to UK from all around the Europe to play nice poker events. But what if I advance to the day2 on Friday or bust early on both starting days having no more entries? What should I be doing there for the whole Saturday waiting for the Final? I think many players would like to have some sort of side events in the offer with online qualifiers. Maybe even 100€ side event with the option to use your 100€ UK ticket? Maybe 500€ UK Highroller with 100€ online sat? There are many possibilities. Don't let Unibet players get bored :Cheeky: Even if it meant to be a 9man live SNG people would love this! Best Regards!

@NeriPoker Mostly cause there are tons of games already on Sunday at the same time, and while that might not affect you, it might make some people choose between a UO final, supernova, odyssey, uk tour final, etc instead of playing most of them. The schedule is already super sunday-centric with not much else the rest of the week. 

@Leo-Unibet Other way of looking at it is 16 want Saturday and 19 would prefer it changed 😏

I have a final ticket expiring this week but as luck would have it I can actually play this weeks final so I’m ok with it. Would still love an extra midweek final eventually. The new change to ticket policy will help me a lot though I think, too.

Archived