Unibet open package

kreatinas

Hello, few days ago I reached 1.25kk points in rewards and I was thinking that this package will be for next years event. Today I got email that that i qualified for unibet paris which is in 1 week and I cant go. Can u change my package for next event which will be in winter ?

• Like 1

This is terrible. I received email that they cant exchange paris event for winter event and I must go now which is in 1 week. Or if i cant go they will give me 100k points and 250euro which is not full amount of worth package, 750euro less. I allways thought that Autumn quarter was for winter event. So I should have not play that much to not get points ?? 

• Like 1

Hi @kreatinas ,

• The deadline to exchange or transfer a Unibet Open challenge package is Sunday two weeks before the event starts and the last Sunday final satellite is played, or the package will be forfeited.
  • Packages won via Challenges will be for the nearest Unibet Open event if reached by Sunday 2 weeks prior to the upcoming event. Packages won via Challenges after that are for the following Unibet Open event.

You can find this in the terms and conditions on the Unibet Open page, just to keep in mind for future events.

So if you qualify through challenges the day or before the day the last Sunday qualifier takes place for it, your package is automatically for the upcoming event, if you qualify for it after the last Sunday qualifier, it would be for the one after.

You qualified on Saturday, one day before the last qualifier and were therefore automatically registered for Paris.

However, we have agreed to make a one-time exception and pushed your package to the first event of 2020 (TBD).

Please keep the mentioned above in mind as we usually don't allow postponing.

Thanks

• Like 3

• 2 months later...