Unibet UK tour and unibet open packages and tickets

mastah4

I was just playing DSO in Tallinn, was fun event. Lost most of my stack with KK vs 83s preflop all-in on like lvl 2. so some value in the event as well. There was an option to re-enter once and I guess play at other first day tourney too. I wasn't aware how it works so I just stopped playing satellites after I had the one ticket. 

So I was wondering how it works with UK Tour and Unibet open. UK tour states that you can have 4 tickets per event, but as I live far away what happens if I get a nice stack on the first try and don't want to use the other tickets, is some kind of deal possible to get them traded for similar value tickets at other unibet events outside UK or some other reasonable deal if I can show that I made every effort to spend them a reasonable way? 

And what about unibet open? I won a package to Paris and the rules state that one can win only one package to the event. Can I still win a seat only ticket? It would be nice to have a re-entry, I'm just too poor to pay the tickets out of my pocket and need to win them from satellites if want to use them. And if it is allowed and I would win a seat only ticket and survive on first try, could I  transfer the seat to next unibet open event if I entered the Paris event and played there? 

Hi @mastah4 ,

Happy to hear you enjoyed DSO Tallinn even if it didn't go your way.

For Unibet Open we don't allow more than one seat/package per stop, even if it's one package and one additional seat as we don't allow postponing events, so you shouldn't play any more final qualifiers for Paris if you already have a package.

For UK Tour it's a different story and more flexible, if you have multiple seats for a stop and make it through to day 2 with your first shot, your remaining seats would automatically be kept for future stops.

For DSO it's also flexible and you could use multiple seats in one stop.

Thanks

• Like 1

hey patric.

i have a question regarding the UK-tour aswell so i am doing it in this thread.

i already have 2 Seats for the UK-tour yet i am not sure if i can make it to manchester this year.

is it possible to postpone them till next years UK-tour?

if not, is there any way to get atleast some compensation for not being able to use the tickets?

i have an important family event on sunday 3.11 that requires physical presence early on