Unibet UK Tour Question.

yarik_gr

Hi! Sorry if my question is obvious, but I have no experience playing UK Tour events so far. I have 3x €100 UK Tour Qualifier tickets, but unfortunately I'm now unable to play live events in UK in case of winning a package. So if I win one €500 Package I can just take my €250? I don't need to play an event to take cash for expenses, am I right? And what if I win 2x €500 packages? I can just take €750, yup? 

I find all the info there, but can somebody please give me a more info concerning my questions? @RayL @JeppeL

@yarik_gr wrote:

Hi! Sorry if my question is obvious, but I have no experience playing UK Tour events so far. I have 3x €100 UK Tour Qualifier tickets, but unfortunately I'm now unable to play live events in UK in case of winning a package. So if I win one €500 Package I can just take my €250? I don't need to play an event to take cash for expenses, am I right? And what if I win 2x €500 packages? I can just take €750, yup? 

I find all the info there, but can somebody please give me a more info concerning my questions? @RayL

If you win a final you get the cash a few days later about changing the 2nd seat to cash, That used to be possible but some changes have been announced re. UK tour packages and the 2nd seat changed is meant to help with expenses not just be pocketed. @Patric-Unibet can maybe shed light on the new rules.

new rules:-

New UK tour policy (for packages won after 16th April):

 Players can earn two packages per event and hold four packages in total

 Players can exchange one surplus package for cash per event, provided they are attending the event

 If a player earns more than four packages then they will be unable to postpone packages to future events

 Players can only transfer a package to a friend if they are using their first package to play the event

While this change is mainly to help CS and prevent exploitation of the previous system, I believe the community site team will still be able to help in extenuating circumstances. Likewise for Dutch players, I can still try to help in special circumstances.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@yarik_gr wrote:

Thank you for the answer @jonny2192, I didn't saw that info. But according to new rules I still can get my €250 for expenses with each package, am I right?

Anyway I hope that somebody of Unibet officials will give me a full answer.

I won a package 2 weeks ago and had the expenses 2 days later, so yes. Just dont rely on changing a 2nd seat fully to cash.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Hey @yarik_gr,

Your question already got answered here, I can confirm, you will always receive travel money (500 EUR - 220 GBP) if you win a full package.

New UK tour policy:

• Players can earn two packages per event and hold four packages in total
  • Players can exchange one surplus package for cash per event, provided they are attending the event
  • If a player earns more than four packages then they will be unable to postpone packages to future events
  • Players can only transfer a package to a friend if they are using their first package to play the event

This means you can only change your surplus package if you actually attend the event and use your first one for that event.

Hope that makes it clear, the terms and conditions on the promotion page is not updated yet unfortunately but I requested to get it done asap.

Thanks,

Patric

Archived