Unibet UK Tour Glasgow Schedule ?

FeelsBadMan

I was wondering at what time will play start for day 1A and 1B (I personally just care about 1A :smileyhappy: ) for Unibet UK Tour Glasgow. I suppose it's way too early to have a schedule set in stone, but it is useful information for planning the trip, whenever that information will be available.

My plan, based on available&affordable flights, was to arrive in Glasgow at about 20:00 and hopefully get to late reg by 21:00 on day 1A (late reg by the end of level 6 I believe ? ), but if the starting time will be earlier than Brighton, then I would choose different arrangements, either earlier flight or extra day in Glasgow.

I think it'll be roughly the same starting times as Brighton but I'm waiting for the cardroom manager from Glasgow to get back to me to confirm (somebody else also requested this info as early as possible). Will post here as soon as he gets back to me.

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Not sure if this is possible but could you request for your chips to be put into play at the break where late reg ends if you havent arrived yet?

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

• 1 month later...

Archived