Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Betzcom Rank 13
Rank 13

Hi @Patric-Unibet@Leo-Unibet,

Thanks for listening and saying you will extend the UK50s. Please extend mine, thanks.

Betzcom

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@Betzcom wrote:

Hi @Patric-Unibet@Leo-Unibet,

Thanks for listening and saying you will extend the UK50s. Please extend mine, thanks.

Betzcom

@Betzcom 
Sorted! 

Betzcom Rank 13
Rank 13
radge1 Rank 18
Rank 18

Hi @Leo-Unibet and @Patric-Unibet

Due to my work pattern (4 on/4 off) several of my UK50 tickets will expire without me having a chance to play them.

Could you extend them until Saturday 11th of May please and that will definitely allow me to play them without having to ask for more extensions.

Cheers Smile 

diaboliqe88 Rank 9
Rank 9

Hi.

An hour ago I won the 10 unibet open ticket. The qualifer to unibet 50, which was 40 min later,  was canceled. And here is the problem because I can not see any others in the near future, if at all. Can you change ticket for something else so i can play today not in the month?

pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@diaboliqe88 50 qualifiers are everyday, the hours are pretty the same each day...  you will see them  later ...

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
diaboliqe88 Rank 9
Rank 9

where can i find schedule?

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@radge1 wrote:

Hi @Leo-Unibet and @Patric-Unibet

Due to my work pattern (4 on/4 off) several of my UK50 tickets will expire without me having a chance to play them.

Could you extend them until Saturday 11th of May please and that will definitely allow me to play them without having to ask for more extensions.

Cheers Smile 

@radge1 I've extend five of your 50's

0 Likes
bizarre12 Rank 13
Rank 13

Hi @Leo-Unibet@ and @Patric-Unibet ,

Due to changes to UK Tour steps, I'm stuck with a bunch of 50 UK final tickets.
I am playing every final since then, but I can't use them all.
So, would you please extend those tickets?

Thanks!

0 Likes
ArtyMcFly Rank 15
Rank 15

I've too have ended up with a glut of UK Final tickets that need extending.

I have 7 x 50 euro UK Final tickets that all run out in 3 days. Can you ( @Leo-Unibet@ or @Patric-Unibet ) extend them for a couple of months, so I can keep playing the finals? Thanks in advance.

0 Likes