Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Betzcom Rank 13
Rank 13
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Feel welcome to message me if you need your tickets to be extended for the mentioned reasons above.

We always treat customers fairly if they have a genuine reason and we don't want to force anyone to stay in front of their computer all day Smile

Thanks

Reply
ArtyMcFly Rank 15
Rank 15

Hi,

Firstly, thanks for converting my 25 and 100 UK Tour tickets to 50 euro final tickets. I had a good week at the 25s last week so - for the record - I now have 650 euros worth of UK Tour "Final" tickets, all with the same expiry date (end of January), and my aim is to play live events next year (not Manchester this week). And herein lies the problem. Under the old system, I would play 2 or 3 of the daily 25 euro qualifiers per week, with the aim of getting a 500e "bankroll" (now achieved) before taking shots at the 100e finals. The UK25 was effectively my regular game (and main reason for logging into the client) and I typically put 50-75 euros of buy-ins (via tickets) back into the UKTour system per week. Higher volume regs would play 5 or more of the UK25s, along with occasional 100 euro finals. With the new system, anyone that played at the 25+ euro level now has only one game scheduled per week: The 50 euro final. In effect, the new set-up means players like me will be spending less time on Unibet and putting even less money (via tickets and rake) into the system.

If there is only one final per week, then even if I play every week (unlikely, as I like to take breaks from poker occasionally, as real life has a habit of interrupting the grind) and lose every time, my 650 euros worth of tickets will take me three months to burn through. If I somehow win one of the finals on my first attempt, I'll have even less reason to log on.

Since the old UK25s ran almost every evening and there are presumably several other people with a glut of tickets like me,  extending the expiry dates would be a good start. Adding another final some time in the week would also make sense if the liquidity exists, as I suspect it does. (I would be quite happy to play two 50 euro games per week on my current "ticketroll").
Whilst I think the new set-up actually seems pretty good (having finals at the 50e level is probably better than 100e imo) it just seems very odd that there used to be seven of the UK25s per week, and one UK100, and all those games have been replaced by a single tourney at the 50 euro level. "Ticket hoarders" like me can't use up our tickets in a hurry if there's only one game a week. :/

If there isn't "room" to slot another 50 euro UK game into the schedule, I'd really appreciate it if my tickets could be extended for 6 months. With the current situation it will be impossible to use more than a three or four of them in time.

Reply
MetalWolf Rank 17
Rank 17

Not sure I like this 4 into 50 qualifier. Would prefer the UO system of 2-10-50. But then I’m a big fan of 1 in 5 qualify. 

Reply
Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@ArtyMcFly wrote:

Hi,

Firstly, thanks for converting my 25 and 100 UK Tour tickets to 50 euro final tickets. I had a good week at the 25s last week so - for the record - I now have 650 euros worth of UK Tour "Final" tickets, all with the same expiry date (end of January), and my aim is to play live events next year (not Manchester this week). And herein lies the problem. Under the old system, I would play 2 or 3 of the daily 25 euro qualifiers per week, with the aim of getting a 500e "bankroll" (now achieved) before taking shots at the 100e finals. The UK25 was effectively my regular game (and main reason for logging into the client) and I typically put 50-75 euros of buy-ins (via tickets) back into the UKTour system per week. Higher volume regs would play 5 or more of the UK25s, along with occasional 100 euro finals. With the new system, anyone that played at the 25+ euro level now has only one game scheduled per week: The 50 euro final. In effect, the new set-up means players like me will be spending less time on Unibet and putting even less money (via tickets and rake) into the system.

If there is only one final per week, then even if I play every week (unlikely, as I like to take breaks from poker occasionally, as real life has a habit of interrupting the grind) and lose every time, my 650 euros worth of tickets will take me three months to burn through. If I somehow win one of the finals on my first attempt, I'll have even less reason to log on.

Since the old UK25s ran almost every evening and there are presumably several other people with a glut of tickets like me,  extending the expiry dates would be a good start. Adding another final some time in the week would also make sense if the liquidity exists, as I suspect it does. (I would be quite happy to play two 50 euro games per week on my current "ticketroll").
Whilst I think the new set-up actually seems pretty good (having finals at the 50e level is probably better than 100e imo) it just seems very odd that there used to be seven of the UK25s per week, and one UK100, and all those games have been replaced by a single tourney at the 50 euro level. "Ticket hoarders" like me can't use up our tickets in a hurry if there's only one game a week. :/

If there isn't "room" to slot another 50 euro UK game into the schedule, I'd really appreciate it if my tickets could be extended for 6 months. With the current situation it will be impossible to use more than a three or four of them in time.


@ArtyMcFly Hi , we had to do some changes because the ecology wasn't optimal, I believe with the €50 finals more players will buy in direct and also make the qualifier steps "healthier". I ain't going to do any conclutions before we ran this 4-6 weeks, i truly believe it will benefit all at the end,  and even more packages given out on Saturdays.     

0 Likes
Reply
bizarre12 Rank 13
Rank 13

Fully agree with Arty.
I have the same problem. My tickets roll was balanced to play finals almost every week, but after that change I have a lot of 50 € tickets which I can't use (even if I want to), due to expiration date.


Any chances to add 10 to 50 sats? Because at the moment there is one 10€ sat per week.
And one little idea - why not take one package from Saturdays UK final and start a new final in the middle of the week with 1 package GTD, because now there will be a lot of 50€ tickets.

Thanks! Smile

0 Likes
Reply
bizarre12 Rank 13
Rank 13

@Leo-UnibetI have 10€ UK tour tickets, but there aren't any tourneys scheduled. What to do with those tickets?

0 Likes
Reply
Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@bizarre12 wrote:

@Leo-UnibetI have 10€ UK tour tickets, but there aren't any tourneys scheduled. What to do with those tickets?


@bizarre12 There will be a €10 qualifier from next Monday

Reply
MetalWolf Rank 17
Rank 17

@Leo-UnibetWill the bonus shop be updated soon? Still showing 1-4-25-100 tickets to purchase. 

0 Likes
Reply
Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@MetalWolf wrote:

@Leo-UnibetWill the bonus shop be updated soon? Still showing 1-4-25-100 tickets to purchase. 


@MetalWolf Thanks for the hint , It will be updated soon

Reply