Unibet UK Tour, Changes to the steps

Leo-Unibet

On Sunday will the last €100 qualifier for Manchester Unibet UK Tour run, the next stop isn't quite nailed down yet, but we will continue running the finals on Saturdays.

We will from next week change the different steps a little bit.
First of all we will start running €0,20 qualifiers to €1, this will make the qualification ladder accessible for all different bankrolls.

We will also remove 2 steps and adding one new. The €25 ticket will be gone, but the €100 final ticket will be replaced by a €50-final ticket.

We beleive these changes will not just qualifying from the lowest buys will be affordable, even buy in for cash will be more attractive.

All ticket holders of €100 and €25 tickets will have their tickets exchanged for €50 tickets with equivalent value.

@GR1ZZL3R @Bing__ @GN1991 @MoreTBC @puma17
EDIT:
The steps will be as follow:
€0,20 -> €1 -> (€4 and €10) -> €50 -> €500 package = £220 buyin + remaning in cash,
and
€0,20 -> €1 -> €10 -> €250 = £220 buy in

The "Unibet UK Tour Centroll Flip 20 TIX" and the "Unibet UK Tour Centroll Flip 6 TIX" will stay the same

Good luck guys !!

• Like 9

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@MoreTBC wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R, the old package used to include travel expenses and was €500 I think. I've not looked in the client but are they just running Seat Only finals now?

@MoreTBC The Uo open includes travel expenses and hotel accomodation for wider destinations but UK tour is buy in only 250e. 😃

Monday Night last seat only final for Manchester.👍

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R

"The online qualifier package is worth €500 (£220 buy-in + cash for expenses paid into your Unibet account within 72 hours of qualification). The cash for expenses which is paid into your account will reflect the currency exchange rate on the day of the transfer."

That's from the current UK tour page

• Like 1
Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@MoreTBC @Bing__ Unibet sometimes cause confusion by not updating their site pages. All the time I have been playing the UK qualifiers it is on the understanding that it is for buy in only, no travel expenses or accomodation.

617932790_Screenshot(1120)_LI.jpg.fc019d8c80f564febc5eaa4ba8278768.jpg 

148900386_Screenshot(1121)_LI.thumb.jpg.1afa40b311f00694afa70ea9d36ecef5.jpg 

The current tournament lobbies confirm this in the 100e final and the last seat only qualifier as they have done all year.

@Bing__ If you can get a 25e ticket changed to a 50e ticket I will be extremely impressed.🤣

Edit. The 100e finals cover expenses but not accomodation. :sad:

Re-edit. Must read more slowly. :geek:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@Leo-Unibet,

Could you not just change the €4 to €5 and make the steps more uniform? €4 -> €50 seems like a pretty big jump (unless this is going to be R/A and then it becomes €8 -> €50) whereas adding that extra Euro makes the tree 1in5 x2 and then 1in10 x2. It also means generic €5 MTT could be used as well.

• Like 3
Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@MoreTBC wrote:

@Leo-Unibet,

Could you not just change the €4 to €5 and make the steps more uniform? €4 -> €50 seems like a pretty big jump (unless this is going to be R/A and then it becomes €8 -> €50) whereas adding that extra Euro makes the tree 1in5 x2 and then 1in10 x2. It also means generic €5 MTT could be used as well.

Very logical, I like it.

@MoreTBC wrote:

@Leo-Unibet,

@MoreTBC @GR1ZZL3R  I would've done that immediately if it was just the tournament offering to consider. I agree with you guys and think  what you are suggesting is a more natural ratio, but we have the €4 UK tickets as  part of the welcome offer for new UK residense signups. It's of course doable but need some planning, I will look in to it as soon as possible.

Thanks for pointing it out, my bad that I didn't took the opportunity to do the changes right now.   

• Like 4

@Leo-Unibet  @GR1ZZL3R  @MoreTBC  couples word from me :

1.  I  like new qualifiers.:)

2.  no info about addon break in description .. i quess level 7 or 8 ?  how much ? 10BB? 

3.  I think also that UK flips should be deleted  on that case ... these players with tickets for 0.01  don't think seriously  about these games... everyone who played them knows what i;m talking about.  and keep in mind that they are around 1/2 or 1/3 field in 4UK Qualifier...I think it is destructive ,. ...  better option for flip is centrol similar to Unibet Open, but now 0.25Qualifier  is enough  in my opinion. and it is not fair some one who wants play them and have some goal ...  must risk ie.0.5e for 1e ticket and in the next round fight with aggro/loose/freeroll types  ... who generally does not care about the final result. 

edit: or maybe flips with  0.2 UK qualifiers :)

• Like 1
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@pinki My UK tickets have just automatically changed while playing so I now have 5x50e tx and will just have to wait to see when and where and what structure new finals will be.:geek: