Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Fair comments @Betzcom @radge1 I also now have 5 x 50 tickets and also have other things to do in my life. At the moment there is no scheduled final for this coming Saturday the 9th so tickets are going to expire before we even have the chance to use them. Sad Come on @Leo-Unibet @Jeppe-Unibet @Ray-Unibet we need help please. Thumbs Up

It Is What It Is
Betzcom Rank 13
Rank 13

@radge1

Thanks for exemplifying my point so strongly. Losing €50 for a 2 hour tourney is equivalent to €25/hour. I don't know your earnings, but it would taste bitter to me if I had to lose this value because of my job, especially if the wage was lower!

After manual exchanges were stopped earlier this year, I lost €100s in value in DSO25s because those sats just wouldn't start when it was convenient for me to play.

A June expiry for the UK50s would be a lot more reasonable than Jan 31.

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Totally agree @radge1 and @Betzcom but as with any new system let's give it time to settle. I'm sure we won't lose out financially, and as with all these things we might have to wait. There are obviously problems somewhere as with last nights freeroll which I couldn't play due to ticket malfunctions, how do you get compensation for missing something that was free? Another chance to play in something that's free?Wonder

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
NMPfan Rank 18
Rank 18

I'm sure the unibet guys will help with extending tickets on a case by case basis, but it's a really good point with playing casually and not being forced to play every single tournament. Sometimes they might forget that not everyone is a grinding machine with no other occupation Haha This site does target recreationals after all. As for it being on a Saturday, well the final has been only on a Saturday for a long time now, so that's nothing new, but maybe having 2 a week could be something they can consider? 

Looking forward to the structure change and whatever modifications Leo will make down the line. For a very long time the UK (and DSO) satties had a very bad and unappealing step structure IMO only kept alive by overlays and ticket exchanges. Obviously the current iteration probably ain't optimal either but I'm sure Leo will do some tweaking to make it better and better.

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@NMPfan I am 100% confident we won't lose out but maybe they could alter the final night to every 6 days, Sat-Fri-Thurs etc or even every 8, Sat-Sun-Mon etc so those restricted to 1 or 2 nights could join in. It may settle down in a few weeks or they may revisit, as always I'm the wait and see type. 

It Is What It Is
NMPfan Rank 18
Rank 18

That could be an idea, but having different days for the final every week can be confusing, I remember there was a promo that had it's big freeroll every 6 days or something and people kept forgetting about it / not knowing without checking which day it's supposed to be.

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@NMPfan wrote:

That could be an idea, but having different days for the final every week can be confusing, I remember there was a promo that had it's big freeroll every 6 days or something and people kept forgetting about it / not knowing without checking which day it's supposed to be.

I indeed was one of those @NMPfan I suppose it's what you get used to, I'm wondering if we have enough traffic for 2 finals but I would like that. Thumbs Up

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@pinki wrote:

@Leo-Unibet  @GR1ZZL3R  @MoreTBC  couples word from me :

1.  I  like new qualifiers.Smile

2.  no info about addon break in description .. i quess level 7 or 8 ?  how much ? 10BB? 

3.  I think also that UK flips should be deleted  on that case ... these players with tickets for 0.01  don't think seriously  about these games... everyone who played them knows what i;m talking about.  and keep in mind that they are around 1/2 or 1/3 field in 4UK Qualifier...I think it is destructive ,. ...  better option for flip is centrol similar to Unibet Open, but now 0.25Qualifier  is enough  in my opinion. and it is not fair some one who wants play them and have some goal ...  must risk ie.0.5e for 1e ticket and in the next round fight with aggro/loose/freeroll types  ... who generally does not care about the final result. 

edit: or maybe flips with  0.2 UK qualifiers Smile

@pinki There are now  information abouot the rebuys breake on the €0,20 

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@radge1 wrote:

Good point @Betzcom....I find myself in the same situation and at the moment (hopefully changing soon) I work every Saturday night so will lose most of my tickets.

I won a UK4 to UK50 last night and that ticket is also dated Jan31st whereas the UO10 to UO50 ticket I won is dated June1st which is a lot better.

Could you please take a look at this @Leo-Unibet and give the UK50 tickets a similar lifespan to the UO50's?

Thanks

radge1 

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Fair comments @Betzcom @radge1 I also now have 5 x 50 tickets and also have other things to do in my life. At the moment there is no scheduled final for this coming Saturday the 9th so tickets are going to expire before we even have the chance to use them. Sad Come on @Leo-Unibet @Jeppe-Unibet @Ray-Unibet we need help please. Thumbs Up

@Betzcom wrote:

I logged in to the poker client and was informed that my UK25s were replaced by UK50s, and discovered this thread when seeking further info on the forum.

These new tickets expire Jan 31. It looks like there will only be 1 relevant tourney per week. If true, then some of my tickets will expire, even if I played every week. This is neither fair nor right.

Others have commented profusely on the changes to the satellite/exchange system changes, so I won't need to labour how disappointed we (mostly) are about this.

However, I would like to at least enjoy Unibet poker on a leisurely basis, and not be forced to play every available tourney just to avoid losing hard won tickets, which were changed without any/much warning. The tourneys are on Saturday evenings. I might want to do other things at that time, as I am sure other players would too!

So could I ask that all UK50 tickets be extended so that players have fair opportunity to use them, at a leisurely pace? This would vary depending on each players ticket balance, but I hope everyone can see the reasoning behind my suggestion.

I noticed that it is possible to re-enter once during the first 8 levels, but this is forcing a particular playstyle. This runs counter to the principle of enjoying Unibet poker on a leisurely basis.

Thanks for your understanding in advance.

@radge1 @GR1ZZL3R @NMPfan @Betzcom @pinki 

Guys you know that we always exchange tickets if we can see it's reasonable, and for those of you that have many tickets so the finals don't even have enough datesfor them, of course we will manually extend the expire date on left over tickets. Let me know just before due date. 

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Thanks @Leo-Unibet I knew it was just a matter of time. (Actually very quick Thumbs Up)

It Is What It Is
0 Likes