Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
@radge1, I see Leo mentioned that he will extend so I did it now instead to wrap this one up. Smile
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@Leo-Unibet  It seems every day that the early €1 Uk qualifiers don't start, even with 6 x €4 tickets on offer for 7 starters, the 11.20 just now had 6 waiting but it was cancelled again. Most days from 11:20, 12:20, 13:20, 14:20, we're lucky if one starts and very lucky for two to begin. If they do actually start there's usually about 16 runners, paying €16 for €24 of tickets, a shortfall of about €8. I'm wondering if the qualifiers could be lowered to say 4 tickets with 5 runners as I think these would have a better chance of starting, and even if only 10-12 eventually registered the overlay would be less, as it would be at the start.

Sometimes even the evening ones struggle to start, and me not knowing the ins and outs of tournament structures and overlay I'm just wondering if they are being looked at and any reasons why they're not being given a helping hand.Geek

It Is What It Is
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

11:20  cancelled. Teardrop

12:20  cancelled. Teardrop

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@Leo-Unibet  It seems every day that the early €1 Uk qualifiers don't start, even with 6 x €4 tickets on offer for 7 starters, the 11.20 just now had 6 waiting but it was cancelled again. Most days from 11:20, 12:20, 13:20, 14:20, we're lucky if one starts and very lucky for two to begin. If they do actually start there's usually about 16 runners, paying €16 for €24 of tickets, a shortfall of about €8. I'm wondering if the qualifiers could be lowered to say 4 tickets with 5 runners as I think these would have a better chance of starting, and even if only 10-12 eventually registered the overlay would be less, as it would be at the start.

Sometimes even the evening ones struggle to start, and me not knowing the ins and outs of tournament structures and overlay I'm just wondering if they are being looked at and any reasons why they're not being given a helping hand.Geek

@GR1ZZL3R  Good one, I know they are being cancelled alot. I followed your recommendation and lowered the daily ones to 4 TIX, that would help a bit.

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Thanks @Leo-Unibet  let's see how they go.

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21
@Leo-Unibet can you please make the description of the qualifier to 50 UK more detailed in how much chips do you get when you do the add-on. Thank You.
“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@Leo-Unibet I think this could be a mistake.Smile

Screenshot (3629)_LI.jpg

It might split the field a bit too much! Geek

It Is What It Is
NMPfan Rank 19
Rank 19

The 1's not getting populated might also have something to do with the target tournament, the 4€, being extensively rebuy addons with no freezout option. If you can pay for 4€ rebuys and addons there's really no point to even play the 1s, and if you can't then there's really no point to play the 1s.

R/A satties are cool on occasion, like when having a direct high multiplier sattie to a final target. But as a step structure with no freezout alternative seems quite off, and kinda against what step satties are all about. Don't really know how else to do it tho, the old system wasn't particularly great either. Personally I don't mind either way as long as stuff starts, and having recreationals that can't afford an addon and are at a massive disadvantage to ever get a ticket to the next step is profitable for me, not great longterm as they will quit, but momentarily profitable. 

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Thanks @NMPfan for your detailed explanation of the various tourney formats inthe UO steps thread, it's made it so much clearer to me the pros and cons and reasons for them. I'm not a fan of the r/a and hope possible forthcoming changes might level the playing field for the lower stakes players.There is still one thing puzzling me. Wonder

@NMPfan wrote:

The 1's not getting populated might also have something to do with the target tournament, the 4€, being extensively rebuy addons with no freezout option. If you can pay for 4€ rebuys and addons there's really no point to even play the 1s, and if you can't then there's really no point to play the 1s.

I have it in my mind I need 3 tickets for each €4 step, initial entry, a rebuy if necessary and an add on so as not to be well behind after that stage if most others add on, an outlay of €12. If I'm winning 3, 4 or more tickets for every 12 x €1 I play, which I currently am, how can this be pointless, as I'm spending €12 each night for a cost of €8-9, thus making it much cheaper.Wonder

I'm presuming the can't is a typo as this would produce a "catch 22" situation, if you can there's no point and if you can't theres no point. Rofl What else are we going to do? Wonder

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
NMPfan Rank 19
Rank 19

No, it's not a typo, that's exactly what I mean, there's no point in playing them either way for the average player. Sure from a grinder's perspective yeah you can grind a stock of 4€ tickets on the lower levels for the next one, it's what I've always did, but most people don't do that and those people are very necessary to have in poker otherwise the grind goes nowhere.