Leo-Unibet

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi.

An hour ago I won the 10 unibet open ticket. The qualifer to unibet 50, which was 40 min later,  was canceled. And here is the problem because I can not see any others in the near future, if at all. Can you change ticket for something else so i can play today not in the month?

• Like 1

@radge1 wrote:

Hi @Leo-Unibet and @Patric-Unibet

Due to my work pattern (4 on/4 off) several of my UK50 tickets will expire without me having a chance to play them.

Could you extend them until Saturday 11th of May please and that will definitely allow me to play them without having to ask for more extensions.

Cheers 😃 

@radge1 I've extend five of your 50's

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Messed that up....

Due to my work pattern (4 on/4 off) several of my UK50 tickets will expire without me having a chance to play them.

Could you extend them until Saturday 11th of May please and that will definitely allow me to play them without having to ask for more extensions.

Cheers /html/images/emoticons/Asset1.png 

Hi @Leo-Unibet and @Patric-Unibet, please extend two of my UK50's until 11th May

Thanks 😉 

@radge1 wrote:

Messed that up....

Hi @Leo-Unibet and @Patric-Unibet, please extend two of my UK50's until 11th May

Thanks 😉 

Hi @radge1 The tickets are valid until 18/03/2019, contact me again the week befire expire date and I will extend them

• 2 weeks later...

"

Thanks /html/images/emoticons/Asset25.png 

Hi @radge1 The tickets are valid until 18/03/2019, contact me again the week befire expire date and I will extend them "

Hi @Leo-Unibet and @Patric-Unibet, my tickets now expire next week, please extend two of them until Saturday 11th May.

Thanks

Radge1 

• 1 month later...

@Leo-Unibet  It seems every day that the early €1 Uk qualifiers don't start, even with 6 x €4 tickets on offer for 7 starters, the 11.20 just now had 6 waiting but it was cancelled again. Most days from 11:20, 12:20, 13:20, 14:20, we're lucky if one starts and very lucky for two to begin. If they do actually start there's usually about 16 runners, paying €16 for €24 of tickets, a shortfall of about €8. I'm wondering if the qualifiers could be lowered to say 4 tickets with 5 runners as I think these would have a better chance of starting, and even if only 10-12 eventually registered the overlay would be less, as it would be at the start.

Sometimes even the evening ones struggle to start, and me not knowing the ins and outs of tournament structures and overlay I'm just wondering if they are being looked at and any reasons why they're not being given a helping hand.:geek:

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@Leo-Unibet  It seems every day that the early €1 Uk qualifiers don't start, even with 6 x €4 tickets on offer for 7 starters, the 11.20 just now had 6 waiting but it was cancelled again. Most days from 11:20, 12:20, 13:20, 14:20, we're lucky if one starts and very lucky for two to begin. If they do actually start there's usually about 16 runners, paying €16 for €24 of tickets, a shortfall of about €8. I'm wondering if the qualifiers could be lowered to say 4 tickets with 5 runners as I think these would have a better chance of starting, and even if only 10-12 eventually registered the overlay would be less, as it would be at the start.

Sometimes even the evening ones struggle to start, and me not knowing the ins and outs of tournament structures and overlay I'm just wondering if they are being looked at and any reasons why they're not being given a helping hand.:geek:

@GR1ZZL3R  Good one, I know they are being cancelled alot. I followed your recommendation and lowered the daily ones to 4 TIX, that would help a bit.

• Like 2