Unibet Open.

Neumanriel

I wanted to ask you about Unibet Open Community freeroll, how could I participate in?
And about UO package if I win package I could enter in any first day, it can be day a, b or c?
What includes in DSO seat? And if I win two DSO, could I make a re-entry?

The 250€ Final satellite to the Unibet Open is every week, Sunday evenings.

Unibet Open Community Freeroll you usually just turn up, grab a random Community Moderator by the hand and sing Kumbaya, you will then be registered to the tournament. Usually there are no restrictions to it, but being a member of the community forum is preferable, which you are 😏

Usually you can use your UO package for day 1A or 1B, you get a registration link via e-mail where you can pick the day you will play on and that will be the day you play. There might be limitations to which day you may choose but I haven't encountered any until now.

DSO seat includes a 550€ DSO seat, that's it, it's a seat for a 550€ event. Yes you can win multiple DSO seats and use them as re-entries, or for other stops. The final is also every week. 

Thanks @FeelsBadMan for the accurate response. @Neumanriel, the answer is indeed as close to reality as it can be, including the Kumbaya dance an singing for the Community Freeroll registration.
Jeppe will be attending UO Bucharest, he is the guy to talk to regarding the Freeroll but I wouldn't worry about it. Whenever you are at the registration desk, just mention your Community alias and that you would like to attend the Community Freeroll. Should be a done deal. :)

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

What about day "c" unibet open, if I want to play DSO and UO, I need to register exact on day c, because I couldn't play both tournament.

I wanted to ask about DSO seat, it includes only a seat worth 550 euro but I saw on official DSO site that buy-in in this tournament is worth only 330 euro, it turns out that the remaining 220 euro is it travel expenses?

The DSO ends during day 1A so you can play day 1B either from the start or latereg if you want to sleep longer. 

The sattelite in the client is for the DSO Main Event's 550€ not for the DSO Cup 330€ like the one in Bucharest, there is no travel money. However exceptions have been made in the past to use that 550€ seat for the 330€ and other side events for the rest of the money but that's up to the DSO organizers. You can contact them after you win one and ask them.   

For the freeroll you just come by the event venue preferably half an hour early, and register, you don't need to do anything special. If you have issues look for community mods or community members or unibet staff or streamers, someone will help you 😏

Hi @Neumanriel,

the DSO qualifiers give you a seat to any future DSO, most of them are 550 EUR events, however in Bucharest it's a DSO Cup with a buy in of 330 EUR.

http://www.deepstackopen.com/udso-season-9/ Here you can see all the other stops, you can choose to play one of those or you can play the DSO Cup in Bucharest and need to agree with the DSO organizers what to do with the remaining money, usually they allow you to use it for another side event if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks

Hi, I have registered for Day 1A for Bucharest, but would like to play the high roller as well. A few questions:

1. If I make day 2 of the high roller, can I change my starting day in the Main to 1B?

2. Can I buy in to the high roller through my Unibet account?

3. In the unlikely event (hehehe) that I bust the high roller early, can I rebuy with money from my Unibet account?

Thanks!

@Patric-Unibet @JeppeL

I hope that Unibet opens more avenues for players to participate in UO side events.  Buyins via the client are a preferred method for many users.  As a foreigner I don't want to pay extra exchange fees (potentially both ways) if rebuys or buyins are not needed and I don't feel comfortable with lots of cash on me.

I would be nice if every stop would have a way to buy in with a card, or a website to buy-in online for side events with a card like Bucharest had last year, but I guess the various stops have limitations on if these kind of things can be done. Though the poker client would be cool as well for the bigger events I guess. 

• 2 weeks later...

@Patric-Unibet wrote:

Hi @henrymorgan,

1. I think that should be doable but better to check with the UO team beforehand.

2. No, we only offer direct buy in to the main event through client

3. see 2.

Thanks

Thanks @Patric-Unibet, I tried contacting them on the form on the Unibet Open website right after your reply but got no answer. Also asked my questions in the registration form but no answer. This is consistent with my experience contacting them in the past. Any idea of how to get ahold of them? As a sidenote I think you should consider letting people buy in to the side events through the client, would save a lot of hassle. I know Stars allows this and I think Party as well.

Archived