Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
henrymorgan Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi, I have registered for Day 1A for Bucharest, but would like to play the high roller as well. A few questions:

1. If I make day 2 of the high roller, can I change my starting day in the Main to 1B?

2. Can I buy in to the high roller through my Unibet account?

3. In the unlikely event (hehehe) that I bust the high roller early, can I rebuy with money from my Unibet account?

Thanks!

@Patric-Unibet @Jeppe-Unibet

Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Hi @henrymorgan,

1. I think that should be doable but better to check with the UO team beforehand.

2. No, we only offer direct buy in to the main event through client

3. see 2.

Thanks

Highlighted
Sect7G Rank 16
Rank 16

I hope that Unibet opens more avenues for players to participate in UO side events.  Buyins via the client are a preferred method for many users.  As a foreigner I don't want to pay extra exchange fees (potentially both ways) if rebuys or buyins are not needed and I don't feel comfortable with lots of cash on me.

NMPfan Rank 18
Rank 18

I would be nice if every stop would have a way to buy in with a card, or a website to buy-in online for side events with a card like Bucharest had last year, but I guess the various stops have limitations on if these kind of things can be done. Though the poker client would be cool as well for the bigger events I guess. 

0 Likes
henrymorgan Rank 10
Rank 10

@Patric-Unibet wrote:

Hi @henrymorgan,

1. I think that should be doable but better to check with the UO team beforehand.

2. No, we only offer direct buy in to the main event through client

3. see 2.

Thanks

Thanks @Patric-Unibet, I tried contacting them on the form on the Unibet Open website right after your reply but got no answer. Also asked my questions in the registration form but no answer. This is consistent with my experience contacting them in the past. Any idea of how to get ahold of them? As a sidenote I think you should consider letting people buy in to the side events through the client, would save a lot of hassle. I know Stars allows this and I think Party as well.

0 Likes