Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zylius86 Rank 5
Rank 5

HI, I won package to Brighton. I want to change it to next Unibet UK tour stop ( Manchester) . Let me know is it possible. Thank you Smile

0 Likes

@Boby, The package is confirmed to be transfered. I am not aware that we credit tickets for Davitche or the Twitch guys. He must have meant the Social Media team.
@zylius86, your package is transfered as well. 

0 Likes
Markopolo Rank 10
Rank 10
FuzzyDunlop Rank 3
Rank 3

Hey,

I got an UO Package with 1,25m challenge points.

Can you please exchange it into bonus points? Smile

0 Likes
Hi @FuzzyDunlop, welcome to the Community. Your request has been sent to the guys responsible for the exchanges. I'll let you know here in this thread once the confirmation is received.

/Ray
0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Hey @FuzzyDunlop,

I have exchanged your UO Dublin package for 100k bonus points now, travel money has been paid before.

Thanks

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

Hi @Patric-Unibet I last had an e-mail about Dublin on 4th Sept and nothing since, still waiting for reg and hotel details and such. Any updates please.

Screenshot (496).png

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
FuzzyDunlop Rank 3
Rank 3
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Hey @GR1ZZL3R,

the emails will be sent out once everything is confirmed and set in stone.

Right now only the schedule has been published.

I would assume that the registration form and more details will follow in the next 2 weeks but I can't tell for sure.

Sorry for the delay with this one, as you might be aware we had to change it last minute and are therefore a bit behind in schedule.

Thanks

GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

Sorry @Patric-Unibet I wasn't aware there were changes, it just seemed an awfully long time from winning to getting anywhere, I just can't wait ( but I'll have to ). Thanks for the quick reply.Smile

It Is What It Is