Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

Hi!

I won a uk package in march or something that i postponed to glasgow, just wanted to check if im registrered to day 1a? Smile  And I got a second one a couple days ago, can I exchange that for extra travel money?Smile

@Ray-Unibet @Jeppe-Unibet

0 Likes

Hi @triceraatopp, Congrats on the second package Smile It looks like this Live Event thing suites you. Popeye  I've let Leo know about your request. I'll get back to as soon as I have a confirmation.

/Ray

0 Likes
MrMonkey Rank 6
Rank 6

Hi, I just won an unibet open package by reaching 1.25m points. I am living in Asia and would like to exchange the package for a 2k 200plo ticket or player points as I would like to use it for cashgames. Is this possible?

0 Likes
vladertje Rank 3
Rank 3

Hello, 

i just reached 1,25m points and I was wondering if it’s posible to receive cash for it as I won’t be able to make it to Bucharest in august. 

0 Likes
Hi guys, I've attracted the attention of the poker department to your query and will be in touch as soon as we have an answer.

/Ray
0 Likes
TeddyKGB Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi @Ray-Unibet and @Jeppe-Unibet! I just won a Unibet Open package from the Unibet Open challenges freeroll, which was played tonight.

I already have a UO package for Bucharest, because I got over 1.25m challenge points in the last period. And I WILL be coming to Bucharest but can you change this extra package into bonus points? I assume I will get bonus points for the whole 2k because the other package is won with the challenge points and the other one is from the challenges freeroll?

Thank you for any help with this!

0 Likes
Hi @TeddyKGB , I can see that the second package was exchanged this evening at 05:20 PM and I can see 100.000 k points added to your account. it is not 2k the full value as we almost never exchange the full package value, given the fact that we do want our players to attend the UO's and the Hotel+additional charges are deducted from the original amount. Let me know if you have any questions regarding this exchange.

/Ray
0 Likes
Siddhartha Rank 8
Rank 8

Hi @Ray-Unibet@Jeppe-Unibet
I won the UO Package through the 100000 points Unibet Open Package Freeroll ticket.
Can you change the Package to 100k bonus points ?

Thank you!
Cheers Wink

0 Likes

Hi @Siddhartha, congrats on the package Smile We have started the exchange request for you and will confirm once the points are added to your account.

/Ray

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Hi @Siddhartha,

I exchanged your UO Bucharest package now for 100k bonus points.

Thanks

0 Likes