Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bobbloomer wrote:

@Jeppe-UnibetThanks.  I actually made another thread here....  https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Ticket-exchange/Ticket-Exchange/m-p/142050#M24368

This kind of explains why I'm requesting  the exchange.  Hope you can help me out.

@bobbloomer The exchange request thread has been updated Smile https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Ticket-exchange/Ticket-Exchange/m-p/143094#M24554

UBstar Rank 8
Rank 8
Hi @Ray-Unibet and @Jeppe-Unibet

I haven't got any answer yet. I'm wondering if the seat has been moved to -> Day 1b – 8th December (3pm) (Manchester).

Cheers
0 Likes
@UBstar, I've sent the Poker department a reminder about your request and they will sure to take a look at it. Please bear with me as there is a chance that we will get word back only by Monday.
/Ray
0 Likes
TheRaven Rank 7
Rank 7

Hello,

I won the UO Package through the 100000 points Unibet Open Package Freeroll ticket.

Is it possilble to exchange it to bonus points?

Thank you!

0 Likes
Hi @TheRaven, congrats on the package Smile I've sent your request to the poker department and they will advise shortly on the possibility of exchanging your package.
Thanks for letting us know!
0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Hi @TheRaven,

Congrats on winning a package, I have now exchanged your package for 100k bonus points.

Best of luck to you!

0 Likes
capitaalize Rank 8
Rank 8

Hi,

I recently qualified for the Unibet Open in Malta through the challenge points but I'm unable to play due to exams at the same time so could i get in exchanged into bonus points please?

0 Likes

Hi @capitaalize, such a pity that you can't join us here in sunny Malta.
It looks like your request was succesfully processed this morning at 10:39 Smile
Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

/Ray

0 Likes
MoreTBC Rank 22
Rank 22

Got a second seat only for the UK tour the other week, can this be moved to Day 1b for Glasgow please.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it Smile
Community Manager
Community Manager