Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bezpo6taden Rank 8
Rank 8

Yep I serch for info but I dont see nothing yet.

0 Likes
bergeroo Rank 8
Rank 8

please a stop in Nottingham this year. Don't miss out the Midlands again!

StarKebap Rank 12
Rank 12

HI, I won package to Sinaia. Can you change this  package into bonus points? 
thank you

0 Likes
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

@StarKebap You can't change packages into bonus points.

Only if you win them trough challenges and you have a fair reason to why you can't make it.

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
StarKebap Rank 12
Rank 12
Anarch9 Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi,

I would like to exchange my UO package (which I did get through challanges) into cash and bonus points. I'm a bit too old and haven't proper language skills (without google translator Very Happy ) to go for such trip, so it will be great if you could do this exchange for me.

ThanksSmile

0 Likes
Hey @Anarch9, the request is forwarded to the guys over at poker Smile. It should be done in a couple of days.

/Ray
StarKebap Rank 12
Rank 12

Hi @Ray-Unibet , @Jeppe-Unibet
I have a small problem. I won a unibet open package to Siania  in an online satellite,with accommodation,1100 euro buyin and 250 travel money on account. On January 15th i recivied email from Kasia Scanlon .She wrote to me that I received 7 free nights in the hotel for participation to Battle o Chamipons. I sent back an email where i told her i already had free accommodation for 6 nights and i ask her what can i do with the second accomodation which she told me about, but she didn' respond to my email. I've been waiting a few days and call her. On the phone I told her about the whole situation, she told me it's possible to change second accommodation into challenge points.
So can you change accommodation into challenge points? or what I can do with the second one?
P.S.  I have already passed the registration procedure for the package I have won in the satellite. 

0 Likes
Destroyer666 Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi,

I just made the the challenge points for a package. Since I already have a package for Sinaia I want to move the second for a London package, but the support told me "transferring packages are no longer a possibility". So I will get points. Can you do something about this?

I always want to be early when I plan my trips so I can get cheap flights and plan with family and work.

0 Likes
Destroyer666 Rank 10
Rank 10

And this is silly because if I had not played for a few days I would have got the London package?

0 Likes