Unibet Open and UK Tour package exchange thread

JeppeL

Hi

I have two tickets for the Newcastle leg of the UK Tour.  Can I just confirm that I can use them for two entries?  So, in an ideal world play day 1 and qualify for day two, decide to play the the 2nd day 1, end up with a bigger stack and take that into day 2.  Is this the case?

Kind regards

David

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I was lucky to win a package at UO 2020 in Tallinn, but the problem is that on the dates I will take exams and receive two diplomas at two universities. Tell me please, is it possible to transfer participation to the next event? I really want to go Unibet open:dissatisfied:

Hey @IsidorDunkan,

Take a look at https://www.unibetopen.com/event/tallinn-2020/ this.

Would you be interested in Playing UO Online? If not, we can postpone your package to the next one which is TBD. You can shoot me a PM of which you'll prefer and we'll deal with it accordingly. Congratulations on qualifying!

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Guys, won a UK tour package back in March for Newcastle in May, the tournament is likely to be postponed, are you looking to do this online or move dates? What are the options with the buyin? Cheers Pajt
  • Like 1

Hi,

pls extend my (3) uk tour bullets that i have in stock.

Btw: please consider also a uk tour online tour, where people can use their bullets, 

the buyin is far less that unibet open (230 euro), so this should be possible to do an online version.

Thanks in advance to consider this.

Kind regards

@kwasozlop wrote:

Could you please move my 3 UK Tour packages to the stop in London in September ? I know I have to use them all before the end of the year. Thanks in advance.

Hi there good people :)
A few weeks ago I asked to transfer 3 UK Tour packages to the September event. But since Newcastle stop will be played online, would it be possible to transfer 2 of them back (for buy-in and possible re-entry) to this online stage? Can't travel to UK in the next few months, but I would love to play that event online!
Thank you in advance.

giphy.gif

“Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.”
― Joseph Heller, Catch-22

@wwaanneess wrote:

tnx, in the other thread i read that they are sorting out all the players with tickets, probably a hell of a job, glgl unibet!

HI @wwaanneess,

Apologies for the lack of comminucation regarding the move of the live tours to online. The attacks last week have really put a spanner in the works in terms of getting this information out to players. We will be contacting all players to give them options for their packages as soon as we can.

Poker Janitor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! I'm very much interested if the package exhange policy has now changed in any way when the tournament has gone online! So I have some questions in mind; I hope @Andy-Unibet or someone can help me here!

1) Is it still mandatory to get the package ready (with challenge points) 2 weeks before the event to play it? I understand this was practical with the live events when the organizers had to book the hotels and everything, but what about now?

2) I have a ticket to UO Tallinn online event, which I got in the previous period with challenge points. IF I get another package ready (I mean 1,25M challenge points) before the event, do I get bonuspoints + ticket money etc worth 2k?

At the moment I have something like 1,11M challenge points and I can pretty much choose if I get 1,25M before or after the UO online event. So I'm interested what I should choose to do, or if it matters at all.

@TeddyKGB wrote:

Hi! I'm very much interested if the package exhange policy has now changed in any way when the tournament has gone online! So I have some questions in mind; I hope @Andy-Unibet or someone can help me here!

1) Is it still mandatory to get the package ready (with challenge points) 2 weeks before the event to play it? I understand this was practical with the live events when the organizers had to book the hotels and everything, but what about now?

2) I have a ticket to UO Tallinn online event, which I got in the previous period with challenge points. IF I get another package ready (I mean 1,25M challenge points) before the event, do I get bonuspoints + ticket money etc worth 2k?

At the moment I have something like 1,11M challenge points and I can pretty much choose if I get 1,25M before or after the UO online event. So I'm interested what I should choose to do, or if it matters at all.

Hi @TeddyKGB,

1. No, I'll be converting challenge packages to either ticket + points or just points up until this Friday for sure and possibly over the weekend right up until start of the UO Online. 
  2. You'll get another 90k bonus points and a €1100 UO Online ticket. As the UO Online is re-entry you can use it as a second bullet if required or it'll just sit in your account ready for the next UO Online event.
  • Like 2

Poker Janitor

• 1 year later...