Unibet Open and UK Tour package exchange thread

JeppeL

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you please move my 3 UK Tour packages to the stop in London in September ? I know I have to use them all before the end of the year. Thanks in advance.

“Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.”
― Joseph Heller, Catch-22

hello i have a few sat tickets hoping to use to win a seat to my local newcastle leg but sats dont start till next week and my ticket expire in next couple of days could you extend them thanks one of my tickets is a £25 value ticket and i carnt find a single tournament to use it in?

@Gotthere wrote:

hello i have a few sat tickets hoping to use to win a seat to my local newcastle leg but sats dont start till next week and my ticket expire in next couple of days could you extend them thanks one of my tickets is a £25 value ticket and i carnt find a single tournament to use it in?

@Gotthere  The Newcastle stop in May is on the UK Tour but there are no €25 tickets in these, only for the UO. Are you looking in the right place, if you have your tourneys filtered for the UK your ticket shouldn't show up. There is a UO €25 starting in about an hour. 👍

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@Sinnerboy Your ticket is only a placeholder, you will be contacted in about a week with your winning details for the next stop, Newcastle at the end of May. If you still want to postpone it till later you might want to tag @RayL or @ReCorpH 

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@Sinnerboy Unfortunately UK or UO packages or seats won through the satellites can only be used in those specific events and cannot be exchanged for anything else, that would partly defeat the purpose of having specific satellites. As far as I am aware seats can only be postponed to a future event once, so if you can't make Newcastle ask for it to be transferred to one of the future London events later this year, I'm sure one of the mods will help. 👍

• Like 3

@kwasozlop wrote:

Could you please move my 3 UK Tour packages to the stop in London in September ? I know I have to use them all before the end of the year. Thanks in advance.

@RayL  sorry if I am intrusive, but I just want to be sure everything is fine with moving those packages. Can you confirm or deny that packages will be moved?

“Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.”
― Joseph Heller, Catch-22