Unibet Open and UK Tour package exchange thread

JeppeL

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Hathaway wrote:

May I ask you? What happens if I don’t tell you anything and don’t come to the tournament? Will the won tickets go to the prize pool?

Quoting the T&C's here:

If an online qualifier does not turn up to play the event and haven’t contact Unibet Customer Support, and if the event they qualify for will have an overlay their buy-in shall remain in the prizepool.

Can you please transfer my UK Tour ticket from Brighton to Manchester. I already contacted your online customer support who seemed a bit lost regarding this and I'm contacting you quite late as I got sick so I though I should put a note on this thread too. 

• 5 weeks later...

hi @Patric-Unibet 

is it possible to move all my UK Tour seats from Manchester to the first event in next year? Unfortunatelly I won't be able to go to Manchester.
Do you know when the 2020 stops will be announced?

Thank you  :)

“Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.”
― Joseph Heller, Catch-22

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @FatOldFart :)

In order to get access to the ticket exchange tournaments we would need you to leave a comment in the thread below. Our colleagues from Poker update the list every couple of days with the new requests so please comment and we shall attend to the requests within 24 to 48 hours after posting/ after that, access will be granted.

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Unibet-Open-UK-Tour/Unibet-Open-Ticket-Exchange-Policy-2019/m-p/238354#M6178

Please make sure to read the original post first.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

@bezpo6taden wrote:

I have 4x1e , 3x5e and one 50e tickets expires in 25th December 2019 for UK tour next year but I don't see the last 50E step in the poker lobby and I wanna ask you how can I use this 50E ticket, then ?

Hi @bezpo6taden,

we are finalizing our plans for UK Tour 2020 as there will be some changes. Until everything is confirmed we have removed the UK Tour finals and just left the pre-qualifiers for now.

Once there is an update, we will inform you here in the Community.

Thanks for your understanding

Hi Patric!

I was not able to come to Manchester and write about it here in time. It's my fault. Just wanted to know if my tickets went to the prize pool? Was there an overlay?
Also my 50 euro online ticket expires in 10 days. Do I need to do something with him?