Unibet Open and UK Tour package exchange thread

JeppeL

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi @bergeroo, sorry to keep you waiting with this. We don't exchange packages or seats anymore I'm afraid, if you have 2 seats, you can either use two bullets in Manchester or if you have one remaining, you can use it in the future.

Alternatively, if you play Manchester, you could transfer the second seat to a friend.
https://www.unibet.co.uk/promotions/poker-promotions/uk-poker-tour

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

oh OK - I wouldn't have played more sats had I known, but no worries - So to confirm, if I use the seat in Manchester and play 1b and either get through or bust after reg ends and I can't use the second seat, I will be able to save the second seat for the tour in 2020? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Patric-Unibet, I'm not able to join the Ticket Exchange Tournaments even though I have posted in the correct thread.

I also contacted the support yesterday and asked if it was possible to convert the unibet open package into cash (in the event that I actually win a final package). The reply was that it is not possible.

I asked the support because I think I will not be a able to compete the date of the event.

So, I guess I'll just have to exchange my unibet open ticket into smaller amounts and try to make some cash that way.

But how long does it take to be able to join the Ticket Exchange Tournaments after having posted a request in the thread?