Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

Hi!

I have a couple questions about my uk tickets, i should be holding 2 packages, one for milton k and one that i won the 5th january that was said to be for manchester bcs the stops clear yet. I wounder, am i able to win another packages for milton k or does the "manchester" packages count towards the max 2/stop?

Second question is that i was going to glasgow in july last year but unfortunatly had to late cancel, I should therefore still have a unused seat ticket, can I use that for milton k or other stop this year instead?

Thanks Smile

0 Likes
Hi @triceraatopp, forwarded this to the relevant person, will get back to you shortly. Smile
0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@triceraatopp wrote:

Hi!

I have a couple questions about my uk tickets, i should be holding 2 packages, one for milton k and one that i won the 5th january that was said to be for manchester bcs the stops clear yet. I wounder, am i able to win another packages for milton k or does the "manchester" packages count towards the max 2/stop?

Second question is that i was going to glasgow in july last year but unfortunatly had to late cancel, I should therefore still have a unused seat ticket, can I use that for milton k or other stop this year instead?

Thanks Smile

Hi @triceraatopp I will PM you 

Dzydzan Rank 6
Rank 6

Hello.

Can you exchange the package UO2019 to bonus points?

Thank yuo.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dzydzan How did you get the package? Unless it was won through challenge points, I don't believe it's possible for us to do the exchange.

/Jeppe

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

It was won through a satellite, hence we are not able to exchange it to bonus points.

It is stated in the final qualifier to only participate if you can attend as exchanges are not possible.

Thanks for your understanding

0 Likes
Dzydzan Rank 6
Rank 6
Thank you for your prompt reply.
OK, See you on UO.
0 Likes
Dzydzan Rank 6
Rank 6
I`m from Ukraine, I have no guarantees that I will open a visa in UK.
Please tell me, if it is possible to replace the event in Malta?
Thank yuo.
0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Hey,

unfortunately events cannot be postponed, I would try to start looking to apply for a visa as soon as possible, we have players from Ukraine coming to Unibet Open's and they usually don't have issues.

Hope everything works out for you!

Thanks

0 Likes
ChapInAChair Rank 16
Rank 16

Hi @Patric-Unibet, @Leo-Unibet 

Couple of things. The first one is @Dowelikestew transferred a UK tour buyin to me in December but I didn't get confirmation. Can you please let me know if that's gone through.

The second thing I that I'm unable to make Milton Keynes as I'm out of the country. Can you please postpone to the Newcastle leg? Thanks.

Formerly known as StartlingGrope
0 Likes