Unibet Open and UK Tour package exchange thread

JeppeL

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Patric-Unibet I have a spare UK Tour ticket left over from last year. I think it was a second ticket for when I played in Brighton which didn't get used and I'm pretty sure I forgot to ask for a 2nd ticket to be converted to cash.  Please check to make sure I am not overlooking a ticket conversion, but if there wasn't one is it possible to convert it to cash now?

• Like 1

@sgriff wrote:

@Patric-Unibet I have a spare UK Tour ticket left over from last year. I think it was a second ticket for when I played in Brighton which didn't get used and I'm pretty sure I forgot to ask for a 2nd ticket to be converted to cash.  Please check to make sure I am not overlooking a ticket conversion, but if there wasn't one is it possible to convert it to cash now?

@sgriff

Hi Simon, I hope you and your lovely wife are well.

Aren't you comming to any of the UK stops this season, I can keeep your buyin, but it you want it in cash (since you has 2) I'm fine with transfer you the value. What do you say? // Leo

@Leo-Unibet

Hi Leo,

Yes, we are both doing well thanks.  Hope you enjoyed Sinaia. It looked a fantastic stop and a really good idea so well done whoever thought of that. I would have tried to qualify but it coincided with a busy period at work.

Yes if you could convert to cash then that would be good.  I'm probably not going to attend the UK legs this year. I'm not keen on the turbo structure to be honest.  They are more fun to play, but for most players (ie those that are knocked out before the 40 mins levels are reached) they play as a turbo and it's a long way for me to travel just to play a turbo.  It's ok if you arrive with loads of tickets, but even then it's got the potential to be a very expensive weekend if several tickets get used.  I've been looking out for details of the tour in the hope it will revert to 40 minute levels but I haven't been able to find anything yet.

Hopefully we will catch up with you in Malta.

Regards

Simon

@sgriff wrote:

@Leo-Unibet

Hi Leo,

Yes, we are both doing well thanks.  Hope you enjoyed Sinaia. It looked a fantastic stop and a really good idea so well done whoever thought of that. I would have tried to qualify but it coincided with a busy period at work.

Yes if you could convert to cash then that would be good.  I'm probably not going to attend the UK legs this year. I'm not keen on the turbo structure to be honest.  They are more fun to play, but for most players (ie those that are knocked out before the 40 mins levels are reached) they play as a turbo and it's a long way for me to travel just to play a turbo.  It's ok if you arrive with loads of tickets, but even then it's got the potential to be a very expensive weekend if several tickets get used.  I've been looking out for details of the tour in the hope it will revert to 40 minute levels but I haven't been able to find anything yet.

Hopefully we will catch up with you in Malta.

Regards

Simon

@sgriff 

I will make sure you get credited the value. I hope you will make it to some of the stops anyway, the structure for next season aren't decided yet, it leans at us going back to a more traditional blind structure for next year, still, the tournament has to be over in 2-playing days.

Cheers,

Leo 

Hi!

I have a couple questions about my uk tickets, i should be holding 2 packages, one for milton k and one that i won the 5th january that was said to be for manchester bcs the stops clear yet. I wounder, am i able to win another packages for milton k or does the "manchester" packages count towards the max 2/stop?

Second question is that i was going to glasgow in july last year but unfortunatly had to late cancel, I should therefore still have a unused seat ticket, can I use that for milton k or other stop this year instead?

@triceraatopp wrote:

Hi!

I have a couple questions about my uk tickets, i should be holding 2 packages, one for milton k and one that i won the 5th january that was said to be for manchester bcs the stops clear yet. I wounder, am i able to win another packages for milton k or does the "manchester" packages count towards the max 2/stop?

Second question is that i was going to glasgow in july last year but unfortunatly had to late cancel, I should therefore still have a unused seat ticket, can I use that for milton k or other stop this year instead?

Hi @triceraatopp I will PM you 

• Like 1

Hey,

unfortunately events cannot be postponed, I would try to start looking to apply for a visa as soon as possible, we have players from Ukraine coming to Unibet Open's and they usually don't have issues.

Hope everything works out for you!

Thanks

Hi @Patric-Unibet, @Leo-Unibet 

Couple of things. The first one is @Dowelikestew transferred a UK tour buyin to me in December but I didn't get confirmation. Can you please let me know if that's gone through.

The second thing I that I'm unable to make Milton Keynes as I'm out of the country. Can you please postpone to the Newcastle leg? Thanks.

Formerly known as StartlingGrope

@ChapInAChair wrote:

Hi @Patric-Unibet, @Leo-Unibet 

Couple of things. The first one is @Dowelikestew transferred a UK tour buyin to me in December but I didn't get confirmation. Can you please let me know if that's gone through.

The second thing I that I'm unable to make Milton Keynes as I'm out of the country. Can you please postpone to the Newcastle leg? Thanks.

Hi @ChapInAChair , you frind won a package for Manchester that he used there, he also won a package for MK, if he wants to transfer that package he has to contact us personally. 

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

Hi @ChapInAChair , you frind won a package for Manchester that he used there, he also won a package for MK, if he wants to transfer that package he has to contact us personally. 

Hi @Leo-Unibet 

I've just been checking my chat records with @Dowelikestew and I believe he won UK Tour packages on 13th October, 17th November and 2nd March. He got in touch on the 18th November (presumably to support) to ask for one buyin to be transferred to me. He followed this up with you on 6th December and you said something like I just needed to mention it to you, but neither of us have had any actual confirmation of what has happened.

As he played one in Manchester this should mean that he should have one remaining, which he'll be using in Newcastle, and I should have the one he transferred, which I'd also like to use in Newcastle. If it hasn't been transferred then he should have two at this point.

I'm guessing you'll be busy with the MK event this week so there's no hurry but I'm sure you understand that I'd like to get it pinned down when you get the chance please. Cheers.

Formerly known as StartlingGrope

@ChapInAChair wrote:

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

Hi @Leo-Unibet 

I've just been checking my chat records with @Dowelikestew and I believe he won UK Tour packages on 13th October, 17th November and 2nd March. He got in touch on the 18th November (presumably to support) to ask for one buyin to be transferred to me. He followed this up with you on 6th December and you said something like I just needed to mention it to you, but neither of us have had any actual confirmation of what has happened.

As he played one in Manchester this should mean that he should have one remaining, which he'll be using in Newcastle, and I should have the one he transferred, which I'd also like to use in Newcastle. If it hasn't been transferred then he should have two at this point.

I'm guessing you'll be busy with the MK event this week so there's no hurry but I'm sure you understand that I'd like to get it pinned down when you get the chance please. Cheers.

@ChapInAChair  It'scorrect, he has transfered one to you and has one left for him self, see you in MK

• Like 2