Unibet Open and UK Tour package exchange thread

JeppeL

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello. I took first place in the tournament yesterday. I won the Unibet UK TOUR SEAT 220 ticket.
Can I in any way exchange this ticket for cash, cash game tickets or tournament tickets? Unfortunately, I have no financial means to go there. I am asking for an answer, what can be done in this matter. I will be very thankful for the answer.I've been on poker for a unibet for a long time now and I'm not really finding myself unfortunately. Everything is new to me. I'm sorry but I do not speak English well and the translator helps me. Please help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I would like to exchange my UO package (which I did get through challanges) into cash and bonus points. I'm a bit too old and haven't proper language skills (without google translator :D ) to go for such trip, so it will be great if you could do this exchange for me.

Thanks/html/images/emoticons/Asset1.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hi @RayL , @JeppeL
I have a small problem. I won a unibet open package to Siania  in an online satellite,with accommodation,1100 euro buyin and 250 travel money on account. On January 15th i recivied email from Kasia Scanlon .She wrote to me that I received 7 free nights in the hotel for participation to Battle o Chamipons. I sent back an email where i told her i already had free accommodation for 6 nights and i ask her what can i do with the second accomodation which she told me about, but she didn' respond to my email. I've been waiting a few days and call her. On the phone I told her about the whole situation, she told me it's possible to change second accommodation into challenge points.
So can you change accommodation into challenge points? or what I can do with the second one?
P.S.  I have already passed the registration procedure for the package I have won in the satellite. 

Hi,

I just made the the challenge points for a package. Since I already have a package for Sinaia I want to move the second for a London package, but the support told me "transferring packages are no longer a possibility". So I will get points. Can you do something about this?

I always want to be early when I plan my trips so I can get cheap flights and plan with family and work.

@Destroyer666 Sorry about that, the problem is that if we moved it now to London, you would probably win a London package through challenges in Q2 and then we would have to move that one as well, etc. That's one of the reasons we created the terms and conditions.

Please keep in mind that the deadline for qualifiers for UO is usually about 2 weeks before the event, so you always have an orientation point in the future. However, cases like this happen rarely, where someone would win 2 packages for the same event through challenges.

The value that you lost through the exchange is about 750€, as you get roughly 1000€ in bonus points + 250 EUR in travel expenses.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

@Patric-Unibet I'm sorry, I know this is none of my business but how is that even remotely fair. Telling him that the T&C is on the site, what could he have done better? He's going at the event, he's not deferring his original package, he's not converting it, not selling it, he didn't win multiple packages though the sattelitte system (if I understood his messages correctly),  what was he supposed to do, stop playing on unibet after qualifying? I get that there's a bit of a management issue with being constantly qualified to future events, but punishing a player for playing sattelites or for playing for the challenge points seems silly. 750€ per quarter seems like a pretty large fee for this management issue. And the fact that everything would have been okay if he just stopped playing on unibet for a week makes it even more ridiculous, unibet has always been one of the most player friendly sites, and understanding and flexible when there are unavoidable issues or honest mistakes (I wouldn't count this as a mistake on his part tho, who would even think that you get punished for raking too quick)  

• Like 5

Hey guys,

you have some fair points here.

I have discussed it with the team and we agreed, that we will update the T&C for cases like this.

If any players wins two event specific Unibet Open packages through Challenges and uses the first one, the 2nd packages will be exchanged for 175,000 bonus points. If the player doesn’t use the first package, the second package will be exchanged for 100,000 bonus points instead.

In your case @Destroyer666, you use your first package in Sinaia and won a second package for it through challenges, hence you are entitled for the full value of the second package.

I have added 175k bonus points (you already received 250 EUR travel money) to your account.

Thanks

• Like 5