Unibet Open and UK Tour package exchange thread

JeppeL

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I just won an unibet open package by reaching 1.25m points. I am living in Asia and would like to exchange the package for a 2k 200plo ticket or player points as I would like to use it for cashgames. Is this possible?

Hi @RayL and @JeppeL! I just won a Unibet Open package from the Unibet Open challenges freeroll, which was played tonight.

I already have a UO package for Bucharest, because I got over 1.25m challenge points in the last period. And I WILL be coming to Bucharest but can you change this extra package into bonus points? I assume I will get bonus points for the whole 2k because the other package is won with the challenge points and the other one is from the challenges freeroll?

Thank you for any help with this!

Hi @TeddyKGB , I can see that the second package was exchanged this evening at 05:20 PM and I can see 100.000 k points added to your account. it is not 2k the full value as we almost never exchange the full package value, given the fact that we do want our players to attend the UO's and the Hotel+additional charges are deducted from the original amount. Let me know if you have any questions regarding this exchange.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Just won a Unibet UK Tour package running it up from four euros - woo!

I think I can't make it to Brighton and it is also really annoying to get to from the north. Is my only other option Manchester in December? Will there be any more stops? Could I use the €500 package for a seat only at DSO or Belgian Poker Championship if I kick in an extra 50 euros from my account?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hi!

Now i have 35 x 1euro,6x4euro,2x25 UK Tour Tickets...

Some of this tickets expires on 23 Octomber and Brighton Live UK Tour will be finnished on 28-30 September...

1.What will happend with does tickets?

2.Does tickets will become Available for other Tournaments?

3.Should i play all does tickets Before 28 September?

Thanks!Screenshot_5.png.ae14c15fefc0d6fd74b2db4ba26246eb.png

Yes you need to play them before each ticket expires, there will likely always be an next UK Tour and Unibet Open (unless otherwise announced) so the date when a tour is played is irrelevant, your tickets are valid for all the satties for that series. The packages are the ones bound to the specific tournament, like Brighton for example.

• Like 2

Hi,

I won an Unibet Open seat a few weeks bck, and just realized the event location and date might be not the best for me. It could happen, that I am not able to travel there.

Is there a way to like move this this ticket to an event will take place later on in 2019?

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...