Unibet Open and UK Tour package exchange thread

JeppeL

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@bobbloomer Unfortunately it won't be possible to exchange your UK package as it was won in a freeroll and not acquired through challenge points - but we can move it to a later event instead should you want that :)

@Anarch9 I believe you should have received points for your package - the travelling money will be paid out within a few days :)

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

@bobbloomer wrote:

@JeppeLThanks.  I actually made another thread here....  https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Ticket-exchange/Ticket-Exchange/m-p/142050#M24368

This kind of explains why I'm requesting  the exchange.  Hope you can help me out.

@bobbloomer The exchange request thread has been updated :) https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Ticket-exchange/Ticket-Exchange/m-p/143094#M24554

• Like 2
Former Community Manager

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to extend a Unibet Open package to future events?  I have a number of satellite tickets in my account but there is no point using them to win a package if it is not possible to postpone the package.  I missed out on Malta as the dates were released too late, and will have the same problem for Bucharest as I already have something on that weekend.  So at the moment, I have tickets I'm too scared to use as they could be wasted.  I could hang on to after Bucharest, but I don't even know if I can make that event either as the date has not been released yet (common theme!).  The problem is I'm trying to use tickets up but have no idea where the event will be or when.  I just want to use up the tickets I have - I'm not entering new satellites with cash and making the problem worse.

If it's not possible, then can €250 satellite final tickets be extended? I have one which expires on 27/10 which is more than enough time to play, but of course if I can't make the event then it might as well expire next week.     

• Like 1

@sgriff wrote:

Is it possible to extend a Unibet Open package to future events?  I have a number of satellite tickets in my account but there is no point using them to win a package if it is not possible to postpone the package.  I missed out on Malta as the dates were released too late, and will have the same problem for Bucharest as I already have something on that weekend.  So at the moment, I have tickets I'm too scared to use as they could be wasted.  I could hang on to after Bucharest, but I don't even know if I can make that event either as the date has not been released yet (common theme!).  The problem is I'm trying to use tickets up but have no idea where the event will be or when.  I just want to use up the tickets I have - I'm not entering new satellites with cash and making the problem worse.

If it's not possible, then can €250 satellite final tickets be extended? I have one which expires on 27/10 which is more than enough time to play, but of course if I can't make the event then it might as well expire next week.     

This was one of my concerns with the lower expiration dates for these finals, people actually having a life. Alienating people with lives isn't a good thing at all. As I grinder I'll probably be fine with less time, will try to qualify to every single event and unless something bad happens I'll be there. People with jobs and commitments can't just drop everything last moment, just cause of expiration dates. 

One thing you could do to "extend" them, if you're willing to play more satties, just break them down into 50's with the Exchangers, win 250s again, and you will have another 6 months on your 250s. But yeah, it's a bit of a roundabout inconvenient way to do it, and most people in this kind of situations will not be aware of this, or the community, and will probably just get a rigid answer from support, play or give up that money.  

• Like 2

Hi @sgriff, Spoke to the guys at poker and the 250 EUR tickets can be extended in this case. This is valid only for the 250 EUR tickets only though and as a one time exception. As it expires in October, let us know if you are unable to attend the last UO of the year and we'll deal with it right there and them.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Hi @coconuts, the 1 EUR tickets were added on 27/05/2018 at 12:29 . There is a delay from the moment of registering until the tickets are actually added to ensure that everybody can register to the Exchange Tournament. Hope this clears it up a bit :)
Former Community Moderator