Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
No worries @NMPfan Smile we informed Kris and your package shall be postponed Smile
/Ray
UBstar Rank 8
Rank 8

Hello,

The event dates continue to be heavily against my work etc. schedules so if this kind of arrangement would be possible I would be very happy: Is it possible to postpone my UK tour ticket to: Day 1b – 8th December (3pm) (Manchester) and in the case if I would be so lucky I could be able to participate earlier (ie. to Glasgow event) could it be rolled back to that date?

And if it isn't possible that way could the ticket be postponed to -> Glasgow Day 1b – 30th June (3pm)

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Hi @UBstar, thanks for letting us know, I've forwarded your request to the Poker department, we will have an answer soon and update this thread when we do Smile
0 Likes
bobbloomer Rank 10
Rank 10

Can I exchange my £220 UK Tour Seat to bonus points?

0 Likes
Anarch9 Rank 7
Rank 7

Hi,

I would like to exchange my UO package which i did get through challanges.

It will be 250E + 100 000 bonuspoints, am I right @Jeppe-Unibet ?

Thanks Smile

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anarch9 and @bobbloomer I've sent the requests to the Poker team, will let you know once we hear back Smile

/Jeppe

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bobbloomer Unfortunately it won't be possible to exchange your UK package as it was won in a freeroll and not acquired through challenge points - but we can move it to a later event instead should you want that Smile

@Anarch9 I believe you should have received points for your package - the travelling money will be paid out within a few days Smile

/Jeppe

0 Likes
Highlighted
bobbloomer Rank 10
Rank 10

@Jeppe-Unibet  Since this isn't actually a package and is only a seat, can I exchange it for UK Tour tickets of a lesser value?

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bobbloomer I'm having whether the suggested is possible or not and will get back to you on it Smile

/Jeppe

bobbloomer Rank 10
Rank 10

@Jeppe-UnibetThanks.  I actually made another thread here....  https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Ticket-exchange/Ticket-Exchange/m-p/142050#M24368

This kind of explains why I'm requesting  the exchange.  Hope you can help me out.

0 Likes