Unibet Open and UK Tour package exchange thread

JeppeL

If you need a Unibet Open or UK Tour package exchanged or moved, this is the thread for you!
To get things started, please describe which of your packages you'd like moved/exchanged, along with any relevant information you can think of.

Please remain patient, all posts in this thread will be looked at and responded to by a Unibet employee once the request has been reviewed :) 

/Jeppe

• Like 1
Former Community Manager

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@JeppeL

so i made the 1.25kk chalenge points on the 30th of September (just in the last day of the quarter) Obv Vegas was out of the question as the EO already started at that time and i was told that my 3k EO pckg will be turned into a UO Bucharest one + 1k eur difference in bonus points...Any idea when those bonus points will be credited to my account?  

Thank you very much for ur help...

Hello,

Because of some sudden and unfortunate events it seems that it isn't possible for me to participate in either of the upcoming UK events this year :( Would it in any way be possible to postpone my UK ticket to next year? I'm already registered to Brighton day 1 so if this is still possible I would be very thankful. Sorry for the inconvenience.

@JeppeL @MarcoV

Didn't know if the tags were needed so here's my message again.

Hello,

Because of some sudden and unfortunate events it seems that it isn't possible for me to participate in either of the upcoming UK events this year :( Would it in any way be possible to postpone my UK ticket to next year? I'm already registered to Brighton day 1 so if this is still possible I would be very thankful. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sorry about the late reply guys. I've asked the poker team to exchange/postpone the packages. It's usually being handled every Tuesday so I'm hoping to get an update tomorrow :)

Former community moderator

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello,

The event dates continue to be heavily against my work etc. schedules so if this kind of arrangement would be possible I would be very happy: Is it possible to postpone my UK tour ticket to: Day 1b – 8th December (3pm) (Manchester) and in the case if I would be so lucky I could be able to participate earlier (ie. to Glasgow event) could it be rolled back to that date?

And if it isn't possible that way could the ticket be postponed to -> Glasgow Day 1b – 30th June (3pm)

Thanks in advance.