Unibet Open after Bucharest

Cl1nt

Hello all

Can anyone confirm the date and location of the Unibet Open after Bucharest? I fear I might not be able to qualify and get a visa in time for Bucharest and would therefore look to the following Unibet Open. Also, will there be a Deep Stack Event that coincides with the the Unibet Open as I have qualified for a UDSO ticket and would like to play both events.

Thanks

Hi @Cl1nt, all relevant information is found on the Unibet Open site here.
The tournament kicks off on the 2nd of August and ends on the 5th. There will be a UDSO event as well. Have a look at the link above and let us know if there are any questions.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

@RayL 

Thanks for getting back to me. However, there is nothing on the website about the Unibet Open after Bucharest. I'm not sure I can make this one(Bucharest)  and so wanted to know if the next stop had been decided.

Any assistance afforded me would be greatly appreciated.

Geez @Cl1nt, I missed that in your original post completely. Sorry about that :)

Well, I am not entirely sure on how much I am allowed to share publicly to be honest with you so I will start off by sending a few e-mails and see if the date and city of location can be shared prematurely in order to aid players in your situation, deal?

/Ray

@Cl1nt I have received word back from the UO team and for the moment I am unable to confirm anything unfortunately. The details are still being discussed within their team and a concrete decision is yet to be born. I wish I could tell you more. What is the due date of the VISA to run through by the way. How much time in advance would you need to know where it's held in order to sort out the paperwork?

/Ray

Thanks for that @Cl1nt, I'll keep that in mind. Feel free to PM me or tag me here if we are approaching your application deadline and no info has yet been released, however I doubt it, the info is usually released after the previous one (Bucharest) was concluded. Plenty of time to get the VISA process started :)

/Ray

Archived