Unibet Open Wednesday Finals

Leo-Unibet

As you probably noticed we have removed the €2,000 UO Final on Wednesdays, the intrest of playing with only one package guarantee was just too low. We will use that time on Wednesdays to sometimes run Seat-Only qualifiers. First one for London will be in the client some time in April.   

Hey @Leo-Unibet maybe it's a miracle, or maybe it's just pure coincidence, but I just wanted to post a suggestion for the Wednesday finals.

How about making it like the UK finals, where you have 1100 BI and then 400-500 euro in expenses? This could be more intresting for players who don't realy need to sleep in a fancy hotel or don't need any of all the extras.

A 1500 prize would only need 6 players to break even, and I think it would be interesting for plenty of players who live nearby or just want as much as possible of their value in the final istead of the hotel :)

edit: it would also be interesting because it follows the same 5x path as all the other steps do :) (Or you could make it a 50 euro rebuy, but I don't think that many players like rebuys on here)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@VikingsAF wrote:

Hey @Leo-Unibet maybe it's a miracle, or maybe it's just pure coincidence, but I just wanted to post a suggestion for the Wednesday finals.

How about making it like the UK finals, where you have 1100 BI and then 400-500 euro in expenses? This could be more intresting for players who don't realy need to sleep in a fancy hotel or don't need any of all the extras.

A 1500 prize would only need 6 players to break even, and I think it would be interesting for plenty of players who live nearby or just want as much as possible of their value in the final istead of the hotel :)

edit: it would also be interesting because it follows the same 5x path as all the other steps do :) (Or you could make it a 50 euro rebuy, but I don't think that many players like rebuys on here)

would also be interested in this as an idea, would use the expenses to cover the hotel and would cover the costs of food and drink myself, its all about gaining entry to the £1100 buyin imo.

@PompeyPoker wrote:

@VikingsAF wrote:

EDIT: it would also be interesting because it follows the same 5x path as all the other steps do :) (Or you could make it a 50 euro rebuy, but I don't think that many players like rebuys on here)

would also be interested in this as an idea, would use the expenses to cover the hotel and would cover the costs of food and drink myself, its all about gaining entry to the £1100 buyin imo.

@PompeyPoker @VikingsAF Thanks for the ideas guys, the wednesdays will be used for seat only later on

Archived