Unibet Open Tickets, are those worth something or are just garbage?

roscovana

They worth something if you are a decent player. There are players who stack up tickets and use them to play through the satellite system to qualify to the main event.

By using these tickets you also accumulate challenge points which eventually turn into various rewards (though don't expect much from low buy-in tickets).

• Like 3

@roscovana wrote:

so its like 99.875% garbage, thanks a lot

Well, it's worth €1, just like any other €1 ticket. If you're after a few cents, then it's a pretty terrible ticket, but if you're dreaming about the real big score, it's a great ticket :) You can exchange tickets, to get more shots; you can for instance exchange a €4 ticket to 4*€1 tickets.

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions. 

tell me more about how i registered a Unibet Online tournament with a 2$ ticket from a freeroll, and then you told me that the tournament is suspended, and behold.. my 2$ ticket is voided, and if i want to register in that resurfaced tournament after some time it will cost me 2$ because my ticket dont last more than a week... wtf Unibet

@Sparrow473, did you create a thread, or did you just post it somewhere random? Given you rank, I'd assume you know how it works :)

@roscovana, I guess you signed up for a tournament which got cancelled due to a lack of players. I've not clue what you mean with the rest of your posts, but there're several €2 qualifiers a day, and it's not that common they have a lack of players.

• Like 2

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Sparrow473, did you create a thread, or did you just post it somewhere random? Given you rank, I'd assume you know how it works :)

Dear @Stubbe-Unibet! Yes, I (mostly) know, how community works, but nowadays I just don't understand it. I've asked help 3 times in the last (dunno) 2 weeks, creating threads in the Help&support, and posting in the Poker chit-chat random too tagging you, Recorph, and Jeppe. First Recorph answered in one thread, after that nothing. Asking help, and nobody is answering is a bit frustrating while I read threads like this and that Backpack-material, where Community guys hitting the keyboard so hard...

@Sparrow473, I posted a reply in the poker chit chat section. For the other issue you will have to wait for Recorph to get back from vacation. I've no clue how it works with those free spins :)

@roscovana, I really don't know what you're on about. I'd love to help you, but it's really difficult when you express yourself this way. I encourage you to contact your local support team on the chat :) As I think it's unlikely we'll get any further, and you're just trolling now, I've deleted a few of your posts and given you a 24 hours timeout from the community. You're welcome back after that, but please consider why everyone has been reacting as they did in this thread :)

• Like 3

unibet open ..

sometimes it takes long, specially in start with 1 eur tickets . but with some effor, you can get bunch of high value unibet open tickets. + playing  will  boost challange points, and  add some bonus points .   + it its possible to get some money playing even with 1 eur tickets .

i was thinking the same before !  but its totally worth effor .

• Like 3