Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATE JUNE 21st: the exchangers will soon be introduced for the UK tour as well (exact same rules apply to the UK tour as UO). Everyone who's requested access for UO exchangers will also get access to the UK tour exchangers.

Guess what's back!

Effective from Friday the 26th of April, daily ticket exchange tournaments will run in the client. There're quite a few changes compared to how it was a year ago, so please take some time to read the T&C and FAQ below.

Terms & Conditions

• The Ticket Exchange Tournaments are an opt-in service; only players who've expressed written interest in the service will be able to join the tournament (see more in the FAQ below).
  • The exchangers run every day and are visible in the client 23 hours before the scheduled start
    • € 25 to € 4 run at 15:00 CET
    • € 50 to € 10 run at 15:00 CET 
    • € 10 to € 2 run at 15:15 CET
    • € 4 to € 1 run at 15:15 CET
  • Only € 4, € 10, € 25 and € 50 Unibet Open tickets can be exchanged
  • You're only allowed to exchange € 50 tickets when you've got less than or exactly 20 * € 10 Unibet Open tickets at the time that you buy in to the Exchange Tournament 
  • You're only allowed to exchange € 25 tickets when you've got less than or exactly 20 * € 4 Unibet Open tickets at the time that you buy in to the Exchange Tournament 
  • You're only allowed to exchange € 10 tickets when you've got less than or exactly 20 * € 2 Unibet Open tickets at the time that you buy in to the Exchange Tournament 
  • You're only allowed to exchange € 4 tickets when you've got less than or exactly 20 * € 1 Unibet Open tickets at the time that you buy in to the Exchange Tournament 
  • You're not allowed to join a Ticket Exchange Tournament if you have got more than 20 * € 50 tickets
  • If you're found to breach the T&C, you'll lose the ticket exchange privilege and not be able to join any future Ticket Exchange Tournaments
  • Due to technical limitations, a € 1 fee is charged when exchanging a € 25 ticket to € 4 tickets; you receive 6 * € 4 tickets.
  • Unibet reserves the right to change and withdraw this service at any time
  • By requesting the ticket exchange privilege you accept the above Terms & Conditions

FAQ

I'd like to request the ticket exchange privilege. What should I do?
Signing up is really easy. All you have to do is write in this thread that'd you'd like access. If you don't have a community account, you can send the request to contact@unibetcommunity.com

I've just requested the ticket exchange privilege. When can I start exchanging tickets?
We review the request about once a week. If a week has passed and you're still not able to join the Ticket Exchange Tournaments, just send us a reminder - a nice box of chocolate sent to the Malta office can also speed up the process Wink

I'm confused about the rules and when I'm allowed to exchange tickets. Can you explain?
First thing to look at is the amount of € 50 Unibet Open tickets you've got. If you've got more than 20 (0-20 is okay), you're not allowed to do any exchanges - use some of those € 50 tickets so you can exchange again Smile
If you don't have more than 20 € 50 tickets, the next thing to consider is how many of the tickets you wish to exchange to, that you've currently got. If you've got 20 or less tickets (0-20) for the level you wish to exchange to, you can proceed and make the exchange.
Let's look at an example. You have a € 10 ticket which you'd like to exchange to 5 * € 2 tickets. It doesn't matter how many € 10 tickets you've got, as it's only the level we're exchanging to that matters; in this case € 2. If you've got 0, 1, 6, 15 or 20 * € 2 tickets, you're all good to go and can join the tournament to exchange the € 10 ticket. If you've got 21 or more € 2 tickets, you're not allowed to exchange any € 10 tickets, so play with that € 10 ticket instead or use some of the € 2 tickets.

giphy

As Unibet Official, I always provide official information on behalf of Unibet - If you have any questions about anything in my posts, feel free to sign up on the community and ask Smile
627 REPLIES 627
DoktorAvalanche Rank 13
Rank 13
anyperson Rank 5
Rank 5
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

It's my request for access.

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
GN1991 Rank 13
Rank 13
FreedoM Rank 22
Rank 22
Requested Access, Thank You.
“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
0 Likes
Raulescul91 Rank 11
Rank 11

Access requested pls. 10x!

0 Likes
Michaelco Rank 10
Rank 10

Access requested. Thank you!Smile

0 Likes
MoreTBC Rank 23
Rank 23
Access please
Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it Smile
0 Likes
Dowelikestew Rank 11
Rank 11

Could I have access please

I am just a human, the same way a Great White Shark is just a fish.
0 Likes