Unibet Open Ticket Exchange Policy

Hello everybody,

I have one question: I already asked for acces once and I did exchange one ticket. Should I ask for acces every time, or there is some kind of a list and I am in it now? Which will mean I can exchange as many tickets as I want, if I follow the rules on the first page?

Thanks in advance!

@LeVsKaRa wrote:

Hello everybody,

I have one question: I already asked for acces once and I did exchange one ticket. Should I ask for acces every time, or there is some kind of a list and I am in it now? Which will mean I can exchange as many tickets as I want, if I follow the rules on the first page?

Thanks in advance!

@LeVsKaRa  once obtain access (meaning you already able to exchange SOME ticket) there you have it granted as long as this service is provided by Unibet (see first post of this topic). Have a good luck allong your journey 👍

• Like 1

@mikaja79 wrote:

For more than 15 days I have been checking for no waiting, please answer if any mistake is up to me to correct

@mikaja79 Welcome to the community.

I think you may have made a mistake.

1484646812_Screenshot(1507).thumb.png.b517f762a325a4207aad6e0db225672b.png

Checking on your profile shows that you have made the same post three times, once in the log in problems and twice in the ticket exchange section, but no previous question in either thread. If you have a log in problem you need to report it, if you require access to the ticket exchangers you need to request it. No one is going to be able to help you if they don't know what the problem is. I hope this helps.

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png