Unibet Open Ticket Exchange Policy

@Heloou @RichFamous2015 

Once you have been granted access to the exchangers (updated 2-3 times a week ) you will be able to exchange the tickets yourselves.

@Arrggghhhh 

Leftover UOS tickets can usually be used for tournaments of the same value, so the Supernova every Sunday is your default choice.

😃

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@andy1 wrote:

Hi, have one question. Is it possible to exchange on lobby 10 euro unibet UK tour into 2 euro tickets? because I saw for unibet open this exchange but for UK not

Hi @andy1 There are no UK €2 satties so no need for an exchanger. The UK €10 tickets can only be used for the seat only satellite normally played on a Monday night, but these have been put on hold, as has the Saturday night UK€50 satty for the full package, while the UK tour is rearranged. There will be updates for the tour coming sometime but we don't know when, so you'll have to hang on to your ticket till further notice. I'm sure if these become date sensitive (I have UK €50 tickets) some arrangement will be made. 😃

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png