Unibet Open Ticket Exchange Policy

i have won a €50 unibet uk tour brighton final ticket, am i able to exchange this for anything?i see i can get 10 €5 tickets, but with these tickets, am  i just forced to try qualify for the same tournament ticket im trying to exchange?

Hi @tawrl  The tickets for the UO and UK tours are usually not exchangeablefor other tourneys, they are for those specific tours. If you ask @RayL nicely he might make an exception in certain circumstances but that could lead to more players winning these tickets in freerolls with no intention of using them and then asking for them to be exchanged, setting an unintended precedent. Good luck. 👍

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Unibet is focusing on UO, and there are many who don't like to play despite winning a ticket. I think they should create a minimum value and be able to exchange for cash. Like is possible exchange Uo €4 to 4mtt ticket of €1. Stay my feedback here