Unibet Open Ticket Exchange Policy

Do I see that correctly? Most of the Rags to Riches promo payouts are in UO tix? Well, access please I guess it is then...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@psrquack wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

Do I see that correctly? Most of the Rags to Riches promo payouts are in UO tix? Well, access please I guess it is then...

Where? The daliy flips not and the possible tickets are also UO/HexaPro.

You're right, still the UO tikiets from this promo are piling up for me here.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Bufni wrote:

Hi, i have a 250 euro UO ticket. From what i understand that is not exchangeble into 5 x 50 UO but i want to make sure. THX

Hi @Bufni , only € 4, € 10, € 25 and € 50 Unibet Open tickets can be exchanged as per the Original Post. 250 ticket is a no go I'm afraid.

Former Community Moderator