Unibet Open Ticket Exchange Policy

@jonny2192, nice to have you back! :)

Gonna build a roll from giveaways and freerolls again? Look forward to see you in Malta ;)

No plans of introducing 1e to 20c exchangers and I'm afraid you can't save up 2000 € 1 tickets, as you can't exchange to € 1 tickets once you've got 20 of those ;)

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@FreedoM  I am stuck after step 3, I drew a red arrow on my screen and it still did not change my ticket, What do I do now 😏

@FreedoM wrote:

@toni_brasco wrote:

I would like to change my 4 euros unibet open ticket

Step1 - Read Page One!

Step2 - Request Access!

Step3 - Look in the MTT Lobby for EXCHANGER.

afafaf.thumb.PNG.966f8478c9707f81ddb5ce94c6a117a1.PNG

• Like 2
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Gonna build a roll from giveaways and freerolls again? Look forward to see you in Malta ;)

No plans of introducing 1e to 20c exchangers and I'm afraid you can't save up 2000 € 1 tickets, as you can't exchange to € 1 tickets once you've got 20 of those ;)

I have less free time, so will prob deposit when I am ready to play regularly, saying that I am in Ians 250k views freeroll, so that could be the start of a roll with a bit of run good :)

I was thinking of maybe going to Malta at time of UO for a few days with or without a package and get them beers @ReCorpH owes me :)  

• Like 3
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@jonny2192 wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

I have less free time, so will prob deposit when I am ready to play regularly, saying that I am in Ians 250k views freeroll, so that could be the start of a roll with a bit of run good :)

I was thinking of maybe going to Malta at time of UO for a few days with or without a package and get them beers @ReCorpH owes me :)  

Time to collect :)

• Like 2
Former Community Manager