Unibet Open Ticket Exchange Policy

@psrquack wrote:

Maybe you wrote this but I didn't find it yet:

What increase of player's number would you satisfied in this qualifiers @Stubbe-Unibet ? Are the numbers public?

The actual number of players is not really important. What matters is the total buyin, total overlay and cash buyin - we can have 20 players playing a little or 4 players playing a lot, and the impact will be the same :)

We don't have any public targets. The # of entries in the exchange tournaments is the simplest indicator of how it's going, if that's what you're after. So far it's looking promising :)

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions. 

All requests by email have been dealt with - sorry it's taken a bit of time for some of you! Repeating myself here, but: it won't apply to the tournaments tomorrow, as they're already in the client.

Going forward I won't update the list every day but more like once a week :)

@Stubbe-Unibet 

I can't see how players with only €250 tickets can change them :(

Is it possible to manually change 1 of my €250 tickets to 4 x €50 +5 x €10 please?

Or if not can you change one €250 to 5 x €50?

Also, access requested please.

Thank you

Vix

vixere * 18.7k hands
VPIP 45% | RFI 40% | 3B 21%
steal 100% | RaiseSBlimp 100%

@vixere wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet 

I can't see how players with only €250 tickets can change them :(

Is it possible to manually change 1 of my €250 tickets to 4 x €50 +5 x €10 please?

Or if not can you change one €250 to 5 x €50?

Also, access requested please.

Thank you

Vix

• Only € 4, € 10, € 25 and € 50 Unibet Open tickets can be exchanged

Can unfortunately not make an exception for you - the rules have to be the same for everyone.

Hi @Stubbe-Unibet I'm not asking for an exception - I think it would be fair to let everyone with €250's change them. :D

Right now I can't play my €250's I have a london seat. Also, if it hadn't been for all the changes to the system (pretty much all of which have been a loss to the players) I would have plenty of €50's I could change.

Please reconsider doing it, not just for me, but for everyone who has €250's - it seems fair and it'll add liquidity. 

If you do reconsider, please change 2 x €250 for 50 x €10

Thanks

Vix

vixere * 18.7k hands

:waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall:

• Like 2
vixere * 18.7k hands