Activities in the snow:

4O5k

Meet the locals:

fearless_tumblr_nxmf78JoGV1qg39ewo1_500

Players' party:

tumblr_oh8z3uzOfB1sarywjo1_500

:Smile: 

• Like 5
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@RayL wrote:

Player's party would look something like this @WuDu😛

1579197829_Playersparty.gif.e9d18a50ae17529f99fef56808581c7b.gif

khm khm, movie refference for @GR1ZZL3R.  

This one had me stumped for a while @RayL, I knew I'd seen it but not for a long time, could they have used some sort of BLADE?

Hope there's a few survivors from the party.😃

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R

Yep, that's the first scene of Blade 1.

Also glad to see that @Leo-Unibet arrived in Romania as well:

fearless-vampire-6

😃

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@psrquack wrote:

I'm very disappointed about the lack of news of this topic. I expected photos, interesting hands, stories but it seems there are no resources for updates.

@psrquack , Just arrived in Sinaia and will take the community photograph position tomorrow and sunday 🤣

Anyone in particular you guys would like tyo see in the photos?

• Like 2
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@AndreiBN wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

I'm very disappointed about the lack of news of this topic. I expected photos, interesting hands, stories but it seems there are no resources for updates.

@psrquack , Just arrived in Sinaia and will take the community photograph position tomorrow and sunday 🤣

Anyone in particular you guys would like tyo see in the photos?

Drunken Stubbe deleting the leaderboards again would be awesome.🤣

or Mountain Ducks, the missed fold button, scared Davitsche, Uhlen and cryptos, winning KK, The Galactic Empress, Jonny sitting in the Corner, Marco and pizza, free rollin in snow, playing the Zenith on the top of the mountain, hoodie hype.

• Like 1

@psrquack I got to see Romanian hospitals yesterday - We went to try the slopes here in the morning and we got on one that was chaning a lot between ice and snow. Somewhere where it went from one to the other, I think I was in the middle of a turn(don't remember it that well tbh), and I took a fall on the ice. I slide down and remember seeing all stuff I was wearing on my head a bit back from where I was now sitting and my whole head is terribly groggy and left side of vision a bit blurry. The rest of the trip down to the lift I also can't recall to well, but in the lift I start getting a bit naseous. I make it almost all the way to the hotel, but end up throwing up on the way there..
After recovering with a nice warm shower, and being stubborn about not needing a checkup, some collegeagues insist that I head to the hospital. End up getting x-rays on my neck and an EKG, but because I also threw up they wanted a CT scan, so I get loaded up in an ambulance towards the hospital in Ploiesti where they do the scan along with a few more x-rays. 
In the end, they say I can go, but to take it easy for the next 7 days and without any alchohol or caffeine.. The head is better today, but neck is horrible - I think there was a bit of whiplash on the fall as well :( The doctors were really nice and helpful all the way through though, first time for me in an ambulance as well..

IMG-20190215-WA0000.thumb.jpg.63bdbd8245751825f9601458fbaced6e.jpg

• Like 4
Former Community Manager

Community Freeroll prizes:

1st : €250 UO Qualifier ticket

2nd: 2 x €50 UO Qualifier ticket 

3rd: 5 x €10 Free bets

But I wonder if this is the first Community Freeroll that goes bad, very low on signups at the moment :(

Former Community Manager

These things happen, 4 years ago i went snowboarding not having a clue about what i am doing, for about 4 hours straight i went up got speed and fell on my butt or my elbows until they turned black but i  enjoyed it so much i didn't stop.I'm the type of guy that really exagerates when it comes to sports i give it my all it doesn't really matter what happens with my body ( i was younger and dumber but to this day i kinda do the same just more moderate).

So i decide in my mind after 4 hours  that i have to go full speed from the top somewhat like swimming you have to jump in the water to learn how to swim... so i go full speed from the top never went that fast i went so fast it felt like i was doing  100km/hour but i losse control and drop right in my face ( managed to put my hands in front of my face kinda), fainted for about 20 seconds, my friends told me that the entire slope froze, more then 60 people stopped and stared in my way to see what happened to me.When i wake up i see everyone cheering and clapping like i was a star ( they probably thought that was a very bad fall and were happy to see me get up idk), i had small chest pain but i was alright :D

Moral of the story is that these things happen when you do Extreme Sports :)

90ltnxg.gif.a1d495e0d0a0c66fc7aabb2825889add.gif

asdre1.gif.d51d47877429ae22c303abcc3a6ec20e.gif

I wish you a fast recovery @JeppeL

• Like 2