Rank 10
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@Ray-Unibet wrote:

Waiting for Godot?Tongue

Who? Happy

Strong literature knowledge on @Ray-Unibet 's part! Laugh

Not that you missed anything, though...

For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ.
And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.
It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

2 Corinthians 11, 13-15
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@WuDu wrote:

@Ray-Unibet wrote:

Waiting for Godot?Tongue

Who? Happy

Strong literature knowledge on @Ray-Unibet 's part! Laugh

Not that you missed anything, though...

I had no idea too. I thought mrquack meant something about this guy which was confusing for lack of relevance Rofl

Godot.. Dotcom.... whatever

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@Livertool wrote:

I had no idea too. I thought mrquack meant something about this guy which was confusing for lack of relevance Rofl

Godot.. Dotcom.... whatever

I meant there is almost impossible that somebody will join to Ray, because timeframe is very short (having coffee time when you are an employee in the middle of the companies most important event is a miracle), who could read that is not in Malta, who is in Malta don't read this forum, because has 100% better occupation than hanging out here, so meeting with someone sounds like waiting for Godot.Smile

Highlighted

Busted! Had no idea Rofl but I did meet @Psycho79, Uhlen, Maestro, @NMPfan and @jonny2192 so it wasn't all that quiet. Tomorrow I'll be taking the "evening shift" so I'll see you guys in the afternoon and for some drinks at the opening party. Wink

Marco007 Rank 5
Rank 5

Wanted so badly to qualify to this one that i actually qualified by mistake to Paris aswell Smile)

See you there

ibrul Rank 10
Rank 10

busted the main, but am eager to play some poker...Very Happy lets say i manage to win the dso online qual today, will i be able to play the day 1 at saturday ? or is it too late to qual for that ? @Ray-Unibet 

0 Likes
Hi @ibrul, we'll have to look into that tomorrow, I'll set a reminder Wink
0 Likes