Unibet Open Malta 2019 - Live thread

JeppeL

Robert it was great to meet you guys and what a player you are! I had a great time. It will be fantastic meeting up again at Unibet UK Tour Manchester. Thanks to Unibet for putting the game on. First time I've played tag team and it was fun. We had a laugh.

Really nice to meet some of the Unibet guys too. 

See you in Manchester Robert.

• Like 7

@Hotzonicu wrote:

Got 2nd in the community freeroll for a really cool Relax gaming backpack. Can t remember my partner s name but she made quite an impression with her 72s bluff, not bad for a guest . good stuff

Hi, you played with me 😃, my name is Justyna. It was a pleasure playing with you in the team. We won super cool backpacks. 👍

• Like 7

Great few days in Malta.  Was good to meet you all @JeppeL @Stubbe-Unibet @RayL @Hotzonicu @FeelsBadMan @Psycho79 @radge1 @jonny2192, have I missed anyone out!? Not forgetting @Patric-Unibet (whom I’ve met previously)

Gutted to finish 25th in the main event but happy with another deep run.  Definitely feel like I have an edge on the majority of the players in the UO fields so going to try and satellite to every stop if I’m not earning packages through CPs.  Hopefully see you all in Paris!

• Like 12

• 2 months later...

@JeppeL wrote:

@psrquack Neither Rajmond or myself will be there, we're busy getting ready for December 1st and then 2020. Stubbe might have some live updates, but I don't think it'll be something happening continously.

/Jeppe

I have written it many times, but this is a big mistake wasting an opportunity like this. Those events could really speed up the attendance here and recruiting new members aswell.

@Patric-Unibet wrote:

From the poker team only Kristoffer will be in Paris, so I don't expect any specific community live updates on here for Paris.

This time of the year is a very busy period with Christmas/Advent promotions happening and we simply have to prioritize.

Thanks

No thread from Sinaia

No thread from London

No update here from Malta albeit that was your home field

could you tell me one period of the year when your team are able to keep one post live here please?

Thanks

It's all about prioritization @psrquack 

Do you prefer us working on having a better software, better promotions, better customer service and experience overall or do you want us to prioritize a Community live thread that is being read by a small % of the customer base (even though it's an important customer base for us!).

I wish we could hire extra people and provide all these extra services but we are a business and we need a good reasons.

I understand that there were things in the past that you liked better but I'm sure there were also plenty of things in the past you did not like and were fixed by now.

We always have to keep the big picture in mind and the Community will play an important role for us too (you will find some new people here soon) but there is simply a limit in what we can do and I think it's fair to say that we are trying our best to engage with our players where we can.

Thanks

• Like 2

Those are interesting thoughts @Patric-Unibet, thanks for sharing that. I considered your words but can't find anything what I find it's working of instead of keeping the thread alive. Sorry, it's my fault, it seems i'm not an average user.

You have mentioned better software: well, I already made a deal with the bugs (don't report it and don't care), but you took the fold button away, so i vote for the old things.

Customer service: when I want an answer still have to wait days or more, bumping things twice, or more till i get something back here. Live chat agents still don't send me mail even they have promised it like ages before, I also have to link promotions to them when they are clueless and you took the direct contact option from the homepage away and redirected my to here when I want to use the live chat. You also took the watch the video in popup opportunity away and added more gap to live score and video so many times there is a new standing when player not even started to serve in tennis games. You added the boost function, but forgot to make those bets cashoutable. I have mailed to our service about the terrible and  non-understandable translations many times but nothing happened. So old betting platform was better for me.

Better promos? To be honest I don't care about the predict the goalscorer and minute and win big prizes because this is a pure gambling, but liked the visit your local team, predict the outcome(1x2) , upload the ticket and win a bonus if your pick was correct. This old promo had already gone and now I have tons of not used treble or more 10-30% boosters. It was also a betting championship promotion(similar to UO seat) not it's over now. So no, no better promos for me.

Better experience? Well, I liked when this site was about community and UO threads was in focus and it was an opportunity cheering for qualified members (i don't think from19K users we don't have as many as previously) and maybe some ambassadors also showed up and they weren't here advertising their twitch/twitter only. So also no.

As you can see I have very specific taste and I also know i'm not your target group and i don't have the necessary informations aswell (no big picture perspective) and i don't debate you are working hard but the direction doesn't make me happy.