Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Malta Unibet Open event is under way and day 1B is in full swing with day 1C running this evening as well. We'll try and catch up with members who make it to day two and provide updates from the weekend, but anyone is of course welcome to post any kind of update at any time they'd like Smile

For the community freeroll tomorrow, I think all members who are here have their name on the list, so to join you must register at the registration desk prior to the event. 
I'd appreciate if you would let us know here in the thread though whether or not you think you'll be playing, just for the sake of knowing about table space and what not Smile

This is the list of members we have here in Malta, if you are here but not on the list, feel free to give a shout!

@MoreTBC 
@Neumanriel 
@Brocky 
@Janek 
@DoktorAvalanche 
@Support4 
@jonny2192 
@miziel 
@whereisrivaldo 
@pirahn 
@radge1 
@AdrianN_MP 
@DaBookie 
@ibrul 
@MrGarfield 
@Hotzonicu 
@Marco007 
@Psycho79 
@Iceman 
@ZuDwa 
@XY 
@KostenBerg 

45 REPLIES 45
Brocky Rank 18
Rank 18
Just won a 41k pot at 100/200 in the main ❤️
Highlighted
DoktorAvalanche Rank 13
Rank 13

Sounds like Brocky might be otherwise engaged tomorrow. Keep it going man.

I'll be at the free roll @Jeppe-Unibet . Unless I perform miracles with my dwindling stack in the next hour! 

MrGarfield Rank 6
Rank 6

Make it to day 2 yesterday with 80k..hope to miss the free roll tomorrow.gl to all

Brocky Rank 18
Rank 18
Peaked at around 120k but lost 77 vs AJ with a river jack for a sizeable one. Probably around 90k or so now.
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26
Janek Rank 11
Rank 11

Still in the fight with 55k after day one Cool

Brocky Rank 18
Rank 18
Today has been crazy. Had about 15 pocket pairs and not flopped a set once. Lost 4 flips in a row for roughly 60k pots each and then I busted AA with my QJs aipf. Why do we play this stupid game?

Brocky Rank 18
Rank 18
DoktorAvalanche Rank 13
Rank 13

Managed to last until ten to midnight but only had 35k and my AJ ran into A7 on a A77 flop. Would've had about 70ish. Ah well. Sun and sightseeing for me tomorrow afternoon. 

I hope the rest of you enjoy outrageous good fortune and cash. 😃